Sign in to follow this  
summafool1

changing color cups

Dammit...I may be interested but I'm not even close to deciding how many I would need - I haven't sent out my invitations yet.

I really do like this idea though...

I also need to discuss it with my other half.

Speaking of the other half and their concern with "over packing" lol - how would you transport these to PC?

Couple of more quick questions (sorry!!) - if I am inteterested, is it an already pre-determined design?  Sorry if I missed that part of the thread...

And since I'm in Canada, how would it be to ship them to me?

@ Aphrodite - we are going with a simple design with a palm tree and the Punta Cana writing. See posts 2, 6 and 42 for samples. Summafool1 is heading this order so she'll have to give you pricing info. Hope this helps...

the way I see it is, if they all don't get used, they're great cups to have at home regardless, sturdy plastic, always a reminder of our awesome time in PC, I love the changing color effect, can't wait for our order to go through!! lol

yup i am so excited as well...i am more excited tho cause i want the cups for home for myself too! LOL there sooooooooooo cool i love how they chg colors haha :) And of course will look great in my OOT bags :)