Photo

How much are you paying (or did you pay) to get your hair done?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 SarahMc

SarahMc
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:36 PM

Dreams Cabo was $65, and I went down to the spa to do it. I didn't do a trial, although they told me I could. I just brought pictures of what I wanted and she did a great job. She put my veil in to show my friend where it went, then took it out. In Seattle I've paid anywhere from $60-80.
    Sarah & James
    Dreams Los Cabos
    June 28, 2007

#22 fogdog

fogdog
    • 170 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:25 AM

I am paying $190 (plus tax plus tip) for hair and makeup from Suzanne Morel in my hotel room. I thought it seemed high but (1) that's what other girls on the forum seem to have paid and (2) everyone has been happy with their services so I was fine with it. I didn't want to have to look around for the sake of saving a few $$ and maybe ending up with something I didn't like.
      Bridget and Brian
      Los Cabos 11/17/07

#23 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:09 PM

My resort charges $45 for the trial and $70 for the wedding day. Its done in the salon/spa, not in your room, though.

#24 BayBug

BayBug
        • 852 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:17 PM

I am wondering if anyone did their hair on their own. I am planning on having my hair just pulled back into a bun and that is that.
          Angie

#25 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BayBug
            I am wondering if anyone did their hair on their own. I am planning on having my hair just pulled back into a bun and that is that.
            I know a lot of girls have said they did/are doing it on their own (BeachBride/Shelley) I know is going to and I think there's another thread that talks about it. Man, I couldn't even BEGIN to do a good job of putting my hair up.

#26 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BayBug
              I've thought about it. I was going to get one of these http://www.sallybeau...hop/2230/463505 & try making a big chignon. I need to wait until my hair has grown out to practice. I don't know if I can make the front soft enough. I don't want it to look slicked back. I wear my hair up everyday, so I don't want it to look like just another ponytail day.

I'm in a wedding in Jan, so this will probably be how I wear my hair for that. I stopped paying for updos after the 3rd time I was a bridesmaid. If I like it enough I might do that for my own wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users