Secrets Maroma-Juan Navarro

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 angel366

angel366
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:05 PM

Hi brides!!

my fiance and i are getting married this summer at secrets maroma beach just the two of us!!!!! we cant wait and are soooo excited!!

question for you ladies:

we want to do a photo package with the resorts photog, Juan Navarro.

We are going to do the cheapest package, which the website advertises as $490--for 36 PHOTOS on a cd.

that seems like NO PHOTOS at all!!!!!!! is that for real?? does he have an addition CD we can buy of all the pics he is taking?? im assuming he will be taking more than 36 during the hour he is taking pictures!!

if he does--do anyone know how much that extra CD is? i'm just trying to do our budget....thank you!!!

#2 krmiller

krmiller
    • 239 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:16 PM

You should probably just email him.  He has been very quick to respond to my emails.  juan@juanphotos.com

#3 BrideMoka

BrideMoka
      • 155 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:47 PM

He is very quick with his responses

#4 2Hyper

2Hyper
        • 15 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:07 AM

We are most likely using him too - we are looking at the 5hr package to get most of the important stuff.

#5 Hoisthemain

Hoisthemain
          • 14 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

We are using him too!  He is very quick to respond to emails and so helpful!  We are doing the 3 hr package.

#6 bmilliken0730

bmilliken0730
            • 12 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:06 PM

we also are getting married at SMB, in august though. we are getting an alternative photog and videographer. those prices are more than what we are willing to pay for what they offer. it will be just the 2 of us so we don't need more than 3 hrs max and don't need any of the extras (rehearsal dinner, dances, reception). I am looking at octavio montes (ranked # 14 on this site) and Blue lens caribe.

Blue lens offers affordable packages as well as a la carte. Which really attracted me to them, since it is just the 2 of us.

Octavio's packages are also very affordable!

They both offer affordable video and photography so I hope this helps you! You will have to come back and share how your wedding goes! Good luck!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users