Stagette ideas in PV - what are you planning with your girls?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JMikla

• 189 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:37 AM

Hello to all PV Brides to Be,

We are getting married in Dec 2011 either at Dreams or Las Caletas haven't quite decided.  I am looking for something to do with my girls, mom and sister and law for a stagette?  I was thinking spa day and nice lunch or something, but not sure.

Anyone have a good ideas of something they did or are thinking of doing? The boys are doing a fishing trip so we need something fun and girly!

Thanks ladies!

Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
    70 guests booked and paid and counting....

#2 kball21

• Site Supporter
    • 67 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:42 AM

My Fi and the boys are also doing a fishing trip! We were thinking of possibly doing some zip lining, I have done it before and it was a blast! Also, we were thinking of trying to find a restaurant that will cook up the fish the boys catch so that we can all meet up at the end of the day for dinner and then go out together. If anyone has heard of, or knows of one let me know!! :)

#3 AfricanVenus

• 328 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:13 AM

For the boys: round of golf. For the girls: spa and treats courtesy of our hotel. Maybe you could visit an art gallery or do a community service project. I know some contacts if you're interested.

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
        Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#4 kya101

• 645 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:47 AM

A friend of mine had her stagette at Senior Frogs 2 nights before her wedding, but it was a fairly large group and of all the women attending the wedding went also. But the spa idea is nice and if you decide to go with Las Caletas you can do it before on a day trip or the morning of at the Hilltop Spa located at Las Caletas. I have been to Las Caletas before and it is truly amazing, hense why we are getting married there :) Happy planning!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users