Photo

Barcelo Resorts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brenners

Brenners
  • 807 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:36 PM

My fiance and I are struggling to come up with a place that meets our needs.  We want a place that is reasonably priced - all-inclusive, great location, a few restaurant options, nice rooms with great views, gazebo for wedding and private area for a reception.  I have been looking at pictures of the Barcelo resort properties and hope to view it while in Cancun this week.  There are not many forums devoted to this resort and would like opinions of those who have been there, been married there or planned to get married there.  Thanks for any help you can provide!

#2 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
    • 310 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:23 AM

Hey Brenners...we've got a thread started for the Palace....check it out:

http://www.bestdesti...des-post-here-d

It also contains info about the other resorts on the Barcelo property.  I just got married there last week, and it was perfect. Some brides haven't had such a great experience, but go ahead and start reading the thread and you'll learn lots.

Good luck!

#3 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

Thank you so much!  We are doing a site visit tomorrow so I need to brush up on areas I may have questions regarding.

#4 Brenners

Brenners
        • 807 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:35 PM

Also, congrats on your wedding!  We saw a wedding on the Palace beach there today and it was quite lovely.  What options did you choose for your ceremony and reception?   There are so many there from which to choose!

#5 BrideMoka

BrideMoka
          • 155 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:11 PM

Unofficial Barcelo is the best site to get all the info you need on the hotel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users