Photo

Majestic Elegance---Summer 2011

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#71 Ashmagoo

Ashmagoo
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:49 PM

Jamie and Line M...Sandra e-mailed me a list of prices for bottles of liquor we can purchase from her for our wedding on April 30, 2012. If you send me your email address, I'll e-mail it to you as I don't know how to post stuff on here yet, I'm still pretty new! Hope it helps :)

#72 Line M

Line M
    • 171 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:00 PM

That would be great. Thank you very much :)

my email is linemessina@yahoo.com

Thanks again

#73 natalie7

natalie7
      • Site Supporter
      • 298 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:16 PM

Can u email it to me as well!!! My wedding coordinator is stephany. Nbrittell@hotmail.com Thanks so much!!!!! Natalie

#74 Line M

Line M
        • 171 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:23 PM

Natalie I have Stephany too. She never mentioned that we can buy bottles to me- Did she ever suggest it to you? I am wondering if they are only staring this in 2012? Maybe that is why she never mentioned it to us?

#75 jamie0820

jamie0820
          • 183 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:55 AM

My wedding is this summer, and I would have never known that you were allowed to purchase bottles and bring them had it not been for this site and facebook!

#76 Line M

Line M
            • 171 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:09 AM

I love my WC so in her defense I never asked her if we could buy alcohol. I just assumed that we had to buy it and bring it or we had to pay for open bar. I am happy i found out now. I was about to send my information package with open bar. I will email her this weekend and verify that I can buy it at the resort. I always had a problem with their paperwork. Wonder if every resort is like this? Too late now- 4 months to go! can't wait :)

#77 Line M

Line M
              • 171 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:53 AM

Hi me again.

I am trying to figure out what decoration package to pick for the reception. I was going to take the package #3 but everything is the same in package #2  except for the chairs. 300 dollar difference. It seems like a lot more for just the tiffany chairs? Is it just me? Am I getting cheap as my wedding is getting closer? What re the rest of you going to take?

#78 jamie0820

jamie0820
                • 183 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:42 AM

Nothing wrong with being cheap :)  I feel like I am with the alcohol issue, but whatever!  I don't care---hahaha. 

I should probably look into the decoration thing too.  We were planning on the most expensive package, but now that you said something about the chairs, I'd like to look further into it. 

#79 wife2be

wife2be
                  • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:41 AM

Hi,

Where are the different package numbers for the decorations?

Thanks

#80 Line M

Line M
                    • 171 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:11 AM

Tell me what you end up picking because I can't decide on anything lately! Did you write your WC about buying the liquor. I wrote mine and no answer yet. The expensive package just doesn't seem worth it unless you are a larger group.

Originally Posted by jamie0820 

Nothing wrong with being cheap :)  I feel like I am with the alcohol issue, but whatever!  I don't care---hahaha. 

I should probably look into the decoration thing too.  We were planning on the most expensive package, but now that you said something about the chairs, I'd like to look further into it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users