Photo

Majestic Elegance---Summer 2011

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#31 jamie0820

jamie0820
  • 183 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:09 PM

Man oh man!  I guess it depends on how much people want to drink :)  Yeah I dunno----Luckily we don't have to choose any of this til we get there right?

#32 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 102 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:38 PM

Thank you Sarah. I appreciate your kind words!  TA Patty

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#33 Line M

Line M
      • 171 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:11 AM

Jamie:

I think so but maybe its a month before when we have to send the planning guide. I am starting to work on the legal documents needed to get a civil marriage. I can't believe its less than 6 months away!

#34 jamie0820

jamie0820
        • 183 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:45 AM

I can imagine the importance of that!  We're getting married in our local courthouse first (I guess we need to figure that out too) probably the week before the wedding, and then just doing the symbolic ceremony on the beach. 

Originally Posted by Line M 

Jamie:

I think so but maybe its a month before when we have to send the planning guide. I am starting to work on the legal documents needed to get a civil marriage. I can't believe its less than 6 months away!

#35 MRR16

MRR16
          • 249 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:17 AM

Hi Ladies,

I just confirmed my date last week for June 15, 2012. My WC is Dayra and she has been fantastic, replies to me within the day and sometimes within a few hours. I am also working with Patty (BDW TA) and she is awesome! If you are looking for a TA for DR , contact her. she has been super helpful and prompt.

We are set to get married on the beach at 4pm, then leaving the resort at 530 for reception on La Barcaza. This sounded so perfect for us, and it's a set price per/person. So easier to figure out.

I was bummed that I couldn't use my 60 person dinner another night at ME, ony the buffet. But I will not stress over that and just go with it.

Does anyone have any pics of ceremony set up on the beach? I saw some somewhere and now can't remember where.

I have no idea for colors. Not a big deal as I am not having much of a bridal party (just my two sons). No one else. But any pics would be great. Thanks.

#36 jamie0820

jamie0820
            • 183 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:27 PM

I think I have pictures somewhere in my emails, but I will have to find it.  It should give us all some good ideas.

#37 jamie0820

jamie0820
              • 183 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:30 PM

Found it!  This is what one of the coordinators sent us:

I think I have pictures somewhere in my emails, but I will have to find it.  It should give us all some good ideas.

#38 MRR16

MRR16
                • 249 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:28 AM

Thanks jamie0820,

This is perfect.

#39 jamie0820

jamie0820
                  • 183 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:59 AM

You're welcome! 

This whole wedding planning thing is crazy!  I just wish I had a better idea of how many people were coming so that we could start planning a little better :)  Has anyone thought about a dj? 

#40 Line M

Line M
                    • 171 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 04:40 PM

I will stick with an ipod and sound system

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users