Majestic Elegance---Summer 2011

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#111 michellerose

michellerose
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:32 PM

Hello,

I went to the travel agent today and we are looking to book at the ME week of June 25 to be married 28th. I dont want to book until I know that that day is available. How did you get in touch with them before you booked?

#112 Marysue724

Marysue724
    • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:09 AM

Hello - I searched to find someone who had a wedding at the Majestic Elegance and wonder if you could help me. My son is trying to plan a wedding at Majestic Elegance for July of this year. If you don't mind did you experience any problems for your wedding. We are dealing with a Dayra Polanco Hiciano,  at the Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana,wedding coordinator, and she takes forever to get back to us. Can you give us any advice as we have even tried to call their number which is not toll free and everyone there seems only to speak spanish. Any help or advice about your experience there planning and having your wedding there will be very much appreciated. You can e-mail if you want directly to my e-mail address Marysue724@aol.com and just put in the subject : REVIEW OF MY WEDDING  .Please as we are getting so frustrated already trying to plan this.  Thank you so much for any information you can possibly provide for my son's wedding. Thank you again.   Marysue

#113 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
      • 221 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:11 PM

Has anyone got married at the Majestic at 1:00pm? If so, what was your schedule of events for the day?  My wedding will start at 1:00pm and I have NO idea what to do between the ceremony and dinner at 6:00pm. Thanks for any help in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users