Photo

Brandy's Turks & Caicos Pre-travel Brochures

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 caroleandchad

caroleandchad
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:19 AM

Brandy that brochure is amazing!! I noticed you mentioned of having the one hour reception, is this one of the private ones? We have 7 rooms booked so far and will possibly meet the 10 group quota, but I really like the idea of a longer reception, not sure if 30 minutes will be enough or if we should just do that and then move somewhere else for the evening. Any feedback on the private receptions would be great??!! Thank you!! By the way, they won't let me put a "credit" towards the longer receptions even if we meet the group quota unless we put it towards the 3 hour one.

#12 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:24 AM

Yeah we are doing the private reception, either the two or three hour one, we still havent decided yet!

#13 GlamDivaBride

GlamDivaBride
      • 58 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:16 PM

This was lovely and useful for our weddingsite. Thanks a bunch! :-)

~I get to marry my soulmate on July 16, 2011 at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios ~

#14 debbiedoyle

debbiedoyle
        • 151 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:14 PM

Looks great

#15 Sharon99

Sharon99
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:36 PM

Wow they look great! What a great idea! I may steal this idea too lol

Did you send out invites after your save the dates or is this the reminder invite?

I am trying to figure out where to begin with sending out save the dates! Too many choices...

I wanted to do the passport save the date with all the travel, resort & wedding info it in then have a boarding pass for guests to send back if they are coming. But if I do this what do I send out as an invite later? I am so confused! My friend(who recently got married) said I need to send out a formal invitation & maybe just do save the date boarding pass then the passport as an invite but I want people to have all the info in advance so it can help them determine on coming.

What did everyone do? Any suggestions would be appreciated, I am going crazy!

#16 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:40 PM

I sent out our passport save the dates 9 months prior, then we sent out boarding pass invites 4 months before hand.  Im sending these brochures to people who are coming and are booked, this is just a little extra info for those that are coming about luggage and stuff like that and it helps get those who booked even more excited to come to the wedding.

#17 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
              • 210 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:24 AM

I have seen some great work by her!  Is she reasonably priced?

#18 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:51 AM

Yes, her prices are very reasonable, check out her website she has some pricing on there

www.allurementsbyrebecca.com

#19 Sharon99

Sharon99
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:45 AM

Thanks for sharing! I will be using her for my save the dates & invites.

#20 Diamantenyc

Diamantenyc
                    • 161 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

cute very informative

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users