Videographer HELP!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Zahra

Zahra
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:05 AM

Hi There

I'm getting married on June 1, 2011.  My fiancee and I are looking for a good videographer that isn't going to charge an arm and a leg.  Any suggestions?????  Who have other people used and loved????

Thanks!!

#2 JordanaFaryna

JordanaFaryna
    • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:20 PM

I'm in the same boat. Getting married on April 23, 2011. Everyone I have seen if super expensive starting at $650/ hour.

#3 liznsergio

liznsergio
      • 400 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:07 PM

I'm a true believer that you get what pay for.  Having said that....we hired Angel Zapien and could not be happier with the results.  He created not just a video, but an actual story.movie of our wedding.  We got married in June 2010 and still watch that video almost every week!!!!!  He and his team are simply amazing at what they do.  Trust me, you will not regret spending the money!!!

#4 JordanaFaryna

JordanaFaryna
        • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:35 AM

I did recieve a quote from Angel and I must admit her work looks amazind, but $2400 for 4 hours is still far too much money. I guess it depends on what you prefer to spend the money on.

#5 Ducker

Ducker
          • 13 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:35 PM

Hi, we've gotten a good quote from Mango Weddings. I think they charge around $350 per hour and also have a good photo/video package for weddings.

#6 MVPHairMakeup

MVPHairMakeup
            • 91 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ducker 

Hi, we've gotten a good quote from Mango Weddings. I think they charge around $350 per hour and also have a good photo/video package for weddings.

I have worked with them on more than one occassion and must say...they are amazing!  Mango Productions is a professional, modern and affordable photo/videography company. 

#7 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
              • 2,667 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
              • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:29 PM

Hi,

A couple of times I have worked with Hector from borrego.tv and this guy know what he does. I think is a great option in Cabo.

Happy planning Zahara!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users