Photo

My photo guest book

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#31 lianee

lianee
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:50 PM

It looks like you can get them directly from Fuji, or from many other places that sell cameras - Best Buy, Future Shop, London Drugs, etc.  They're also on Amazon.ca, so you probably can't order them (for significantly less) from Amazon.com.  I don't get why they are $25 more on the Canadian site... seriously :(

Originally Posted by mishele81 

I was up in the air about doing this , now that I have seen a visual, I love it ! Anyone know where to buy the fugi camera in Canada?  I know amazon sells it but I think I had a problem ordering from there before from Canada.

Thanks!!

#32 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
    • Site Supporter
    • 252 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

I love this idea too. I actually have the Kodak camera with very small photo printer and i was going to use that. I ordered adorable props from etsy and boas and sombreros from oriental trading. And i got the guest book from Michael its so gorgeous. I will post photos when its all done.

#33 jessicalynneh

jessicalynneh
      • Site Supporter
      • 93 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:38 AM

Hey ladies!

Love this idea! We're doing the same thing with the backdrop, props, etc - but we're using a digital camera on a tripod with a button remote shutter so the guests take as many pictures of themselves as they want throughout the night - theyre not instant, but our photographer is making us a CD of all of them, so that we can make a photobook of them on Shutterfly at home!  My friend did this for her wedding and got about 1000 extra pictures - and some of the best from the night were from here. 

We're also putting some chalk and little chalk boards with the props so guests can write us notes on them and then take the picture holding their messages.

Our photographer is only charging us $200 for the whole setup and the CD of images, so its well worth it!

Just another idea for those of you having some trouble finding the instant cameras!

#34 kswereda

kswereda
        • 24 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:05 PM

Can anyone tell me what the model of the camera is? I'm trying to find it and not having any luck!

This is an awesome idea btw and i'm going to totally steal it if I can find the camera and the film! :)

#35 MJKH

MJKH
          • Site Supporter
          • 654 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:02 PM

I see you're in Canada...I just ordered mine from Amazon.ca last week:

http://www.amazon.ca...20188414&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.ca...&pf_rd_i=915398

Originally Posted by kswereda 

Can anyone tell me what the model of the camera is? I'm trying to find it and not having any luck!

This is an awesome idea btw and i'm going to totally steal it if I can find the camera and the film! :)

#36 kswereda

kswereda
            • 24 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:24 PM

Oh jeez i'm an idiot haha thanks MJKH!!

#37 deniden

deniden
              • Site Supporter
              • 355 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
              • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:48 AM

I can't find the Photo Guest Book for this on The Knot - does anyone have a link?

Thanks!

Denielle

#38 MJKH

MJKH
              • Site Supporter
              • 654 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:33 PM

I looked too and didn't see one on there that I liked.  I ordered from this lady on etsy and she's doing a customized order for me:

http://www.etsy.com/...ef=pr_shop_more

Originally Posted by deniden 

I can't find the Photo Guest Book for this on The Knot - does anyone have a link?

Thanks!

Denielle

#39 deniden

deniden
                • Site Supporter
                • 355 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
                • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:10 AM

I saw those - would love to hear what you think once you receive it!

Originally Posted by MJKH 

I looked too and didn't see one on there that I liked.  I ordered from this lady on etsy and she's doing a customized order for me:

http://www.etsy.com/...ef=pr_shop_more

#40 ORBeachbride

ORBeachbride
                • 59 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:38 PM

I love it I have already got that part down as I was planning on doing something similar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users