Photo

Problems starting new thread: "Data Not found"

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#11 astef

astef
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:30 PM

I also get this error, I was trying to post in the Domincan Republic forum. I am using a Dell Laptop with Windows XP. Hope this gets fixed quickly!!!

Alex & Michael, April 23rd 2012

Jellyfish Restaurant, Punta Cana

Melia Caribe Tropical Resort

#12 pinkeclipse

pinkeclipse
    • 12 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:12 AM

I also have been getting this error message trying to start a new thread in Newbies!.  :-(

I have windows Vista

Mozilla Firefox & IE both have the errors

On A Laptop

please help!

#13 pinkeclipse

pinkeclipse
      • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:14 PM

So I tried to post the thread again today and instead of seeing the Data Not Found error, it now says it is being held in moderation since I am new so that's a good sign!  :-)

Thanks for the fix!

#14 AfterTenYears

AfterTenYears
        • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:13 PM

I am working off Safari, on a Mac. I am also getting the error of "Date Not Found". I thought I was doing something wrong :P Hopefully this issue gets resolved soon. Thanks!

#15 beachesbride

beachesbride
          • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:43 PM

Me too.

#16 ThatsRanunculus

ThatsRanunculus
            • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:16 PM

Same problem here: tried to post a new thread in the Newbies forum and Kauai weddings forum - got the message "No Data Found." Thought it was my browser first, tried it on Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE. No go. Tried all of that on my laptop. Switched to my iPod touch, still the same error. Hope this gets resolved soon.

#17 ThatsRanunculus

ThatsRanunculus
              • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:26 PM

Hi there. Just tried to post a new thread under Newbies and Kauai forums - got the same error, "No data found." I've tried it on my laptop under different browsers: Firefox, IE and Chrome. Same error message each time. I've also tried it on my iPod touch (Safari) - still the same error.

#18 BlueMoonGirl

BlueMoonGirl
                • 64 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:06 PM

After I had posted here earlier this month that I had problems posting new threads, the problem seems to have been fixed and I didn't have to make any changes to my laptop or internet browser! Thanks BDW.

#19 sarahkportraits

sarahkportraits
                  • 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:04 PM

I am new to the site and thought I was doing something wrong, but have not been able to start a thread since I joined. Always have this same issue and would really like to understand what is going on so I can get started on the site.  I use a Mac with Safari...have been trying to post on the Florida Forum, thanks.  

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

we did a platform update and hopefully this issue was resolved...please post in this thread if you are still having problems.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users