Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Problems starting new thread: "Data Not found"

me too. internet explorer 8

here's what i wanted to post:

I've written two emails to support over the last two weeks bc I've been locked out of my original username, and have not gotten a reply.(mistinicole@yahoo.com is the email attached to the username). 

It always says that my password is wrong but when i reset the password, make a new one then try logging in with the new one, it still says wrong password (4 times!!!) 

I finally made a new username and dont mind doing so, but I'm requesting I be allowed to view attachments since my last username had over 160 posts.

Please help!

Hi,

I'm also getting the "No Data Found" error when trying to start a thread in the Newbies section (my introduction, so please don't delete my account ;)).

I am running Mac OS X (Snow Leopard) and have tried using both Firefox and Safari.

I cleared my cache and tried to submit it again, but it didn't work.

Originally Posted by scorpi99 View Post

I still cant initiate a thread and am getting the same error!

have you cleared your cache?  if not, try to do so...if you still have the problem can you try to give more info.

what browser are you using?

operating system?

I am having this problem.

I have been trying to post in the newbie forum for a couple of weeks off and on. I use Vista and Internet Explorer. It lets me write my thread and then it acts like it is processing before it says data not found if I click on "ok" it takes me back to my thread and does the same thing.

I'm unable to post in the Cabo Forum.

I'm using a mac and safari as my browser.  I'm able to reply to others, but can't start a new thread without receiving message "No data found"