Sign in to follow this  
GlamDivaBride

JULY 2011 BRIDES

It will come!!! How long ago did you order your dress? Mine took almost seven months.

Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post

Hooray!  Congrats. I am still waiting for my call :(

What a relief you have your dress don't have to worry about that!  Not sure what you are planning for the guys but have you checked Old Navy the last time I was in there a few weeks ago they had linen pants and shirts.

Thanks for the Old Navy tip. I hit it up last night and got the guys their shirts! thank you so much. I wouldnt have thought to look there.

WOOHOO!

My dress finally arrived 2 days ago, just in time for my alterations appointment on sunday. I can relax a little now, but worried it wont fit!

Hurray! And finally!

My dress finally arrived 2 days ago, just in time for my alterations appointment on sunday. I can relax a little now, but worried it wont fit!

I'm the first one of the July 2011 brides, with my date on Friday, July 1st at The Royal, Playa Del Carmen!  I am so in love with The Royal Playa Del Carmen in Mexico.  It is absolutely breathtaking and so far they have been so responsive to everything Iâ€ve asked for.  We did a site visit back in Sep. 2010 and it felt like there was no way to take a bad picture…it is SO, SO gorgeous!!!

CRAZY! my work just put out my schedual for the week of july 1st, and thats when i am off for my wedding! cant believe its coming so fast.

just had to share, getting pretty excited!