Photo

Pop of COLOR in Bride's necklace???

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 badgergirl8

badgergirl8
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:52 PM

yes, please get a hold of me!!!  you can email me at toriedzelak@hotmail.com  or feel free to contact me on here!  My wedding is June 28th, we fly out June 23rd. 

Thanks MUCH!!!!!

t

Originally Posted by Mrs. LowUFO 

Thanks ladies!

Every year they have this craft show here called The One of a Kind and it features independent artists and I came across this ladies booth. As soon I saw the necklace on display I new it was perfect.

I am getting married in May and plan on having a post-wedding sale which I will likely include this necklace. Not sure when everyone's dates are but if you are interested in buying it after my wedding (will be available after May 23rd) let me know and I can get in touch with you after the date. It is sterling silver so it doesn't feel flimsy or anything like that.

Hope everyone finds what they are looking for! :)

#12 Mrs. LowUFO

Mrs. LowUFO
    • 110 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:04 PM

I definitely will. I put your email in my blackberry and will contact you once we get back. I will have some pictures of it on me with a wedding dress so you can get a better idea of where it sits and how it looks. My wedding dress is a sweetheart neckline.

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgergirl8 

yes, please get a hold of me!!!  you can email me at toriedzelak@hotmail.com  or feel free to contact me on here!  My wedding is June 28th, we fly out June 23rd. 

Thanks MUCH!!!!!

t

Thanks ladies!

Every year they have this craft show here called The One of a Kind and it features independent artists and I came across this ladies booth. As soon I saw the necklace on display I new it was perfect.

I am getting married in May and plan on having a post-wedding sale which I will likely include this necklace. Not sure when everyone's dates are but if you are interested in buying it after my wedding (will be available after May 23rd) let me know and I can get in touch with you after the date. It is sterling silver so it doesn't feel flimsy or anything like that.

#13 badgergirl8

badgergirl8
      • 71 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:54 PM

That sounds perfect, my dress is a sweetheart neckline as well so I look forward to seeing it!  Enjoy your wedding, also looking forward to seeing pics of your day! :)

I definitely will. I put your email in my blackberry and will contact you once we get back. I will have some pictures of it on me with a wedding dress so you can get a better idea of where it sits and how it looks. My wedding dress is a sweetheart neckline.

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgergirl8 

Thanks MUCH!!!!!

t

Quote:

Thanks ladies!

#14 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
        • 190 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:04 PM

Where did you find pic number 2 the turquoise and green? Those r my wedding colors and I would love something like that for my bridesmaids.

#15 badgergirl8

badgergirl8
          • 71 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:43 PM

unfortunately I have no idea where that necklace comes from, I just saw the picture doing a search on google images for "colored wedding necklaces".  Sorry!

Originally Posted by CBREWSTER 

Where did you find pic number 2 the turquoise and green? Those r my wedding colors and I would love something like that for my bridesmaids.

#16 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
            • 190 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:06 PM

No problem. Thanks anyways.

#17 moonsprite02

moonsprite02
              • 43 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

I wanted a bit of colour in my necklace but didn't want to wear anything too trendy or anything that was too much and took away from my dress...this is what I found and I think it will work perfectly. necklace.jpg

I LOVE THIS!

#18 shanandcal

shanandcal
                • 103 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:08 PM

I love the idea of a pop or color. But I am also the type of person that loves to push the envelope. I think I will be doing a pop of color on my for my bridesmaids jewelry.

#19 moonsprite02

moonsprite02
                  • 43 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:34 AM

Where did you find this?

I wanted a bit of colour in my necklace but didn't want to wear anything too trendy or anything that was too much and took away from my dress...this is what I found and I think it will work perfectly. necklace.jpg

#20 Mrs. LowUFO

Mrs. LowUFO
                    • 110 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

I found that necklace at a show we have here in Toronto called The One of a Kind Show - its where independent artists set up booths and sell their stuff. If you are looking for something a little unique and different check out etsy.

Good luck!

Back to Destination Wedding Dresses, Wedding Attire & rings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users