Photo

November 2011 Brides!!! All Destinations

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#151 zbwedding

zbwedding
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:47 AM

I'm getting married November 11th Royal Caribbean in Jamaica.  Counting down the days now... feeling the pressure that its right around the corner.  And feeling like im completely unorganized and there's so much left to do...  not good!  

#152 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
    • 860 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:58 PM

So many 11-11-11 brides on here! Bummed I couldn't get that date at our resort!

But anyways, don't stress too much, keep close to this forum, it will help you write your "To Do" list, and trust me we are all feeling the same! 

Originally Posted by zbwedding 

I'm getting married November 11th Royal Caribbean in Jamaica.  Counting down the days now... feeling the pressure that its right around the corner.  And feeling like im completely unorganized and there's so much left to do...  not good!  

#153 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:12 PM

Me too Joanne!!! If I would have stood my ground in the beginning I would have had the date, yet I have 11-12-11 so it isn't too much damage

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

But anyways, don't stress too much, keep close to this forum, it will help you write your "To Do" list, and trust me we are all feeling the same! 

#154 ericka417

ericka417
        • Site Supporter
        • 97 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:46 AM

I am having the same problem.  I have tried to create my own lists but they get lost.  I have to creat music this week

Originally Posted by FutureMrsDawson 

I've been on other threads lately and I'm realizing I have to write down a list of things down because I am not even thinking of all the little details like toasts, music for the ceremony, seating, walking down the aisle (I know that one), then the cocktail party after - need at least an hour of mingle music...

#155 JBean

JBean
          • 429 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:11 AM

Me too! It was also my grandparents wedding date so it meant a lot. It's all our travel agent's fault - who kept making us wait to book for NOTHING! 

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
            Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
            Bride & Groom + 29

#156 Amanda+Dave

Amanda+Dave
            • 509 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:25 AM

November is just around the corner. Everyone getting excited?

I have my final fitting on Thursday (last time the dress was a little snug so fingers crossed it's a perfect fit when I go on Thursday). My bachelorette is Saturday too, so very excited to see what the ladies have planned for that.

It's down to the wire now. Getting my final DIY projects out of the way and dreaming about being on the beach!!!

How are you ladies making out with your final plans?

#157 Pucca

Pucca
              • 485 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

I'm excited indeed! We fly 2 weeks from today and get married in less than 3 weeks! But there's so much to do! I hope I can get everything done. Need to finish my place cards, bubble tags, and booklets. And need to finish packing to move next week! Yipes! But certainly can't wait till we get to Mexico!!!

Originally Posted by Amanda+Dave 

November is just around the corner. Everyone getting excited?

I have my final fitting on Thursday (last time the dress was a little snug so fingers crossed it's a perfect fit when I go on Thursday). My bachelorette is Saturday too, so very excited to see what the ladies have planned for that.

It's down to the wire now. Getting my final DIY projects out of the way and dreaming about being on the beach!!!

How are you ladies making out with your final plans?

#158 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:51 AM

We fly two weeks from tomorrow and I am getting a bit antsy, to think of all the things that need to be packed and done. I plan on sending out a mailing Wednesday....*WOOSAH - my mind is pacing

Originally Posted by Pucca 

I'm excited indeed! We fly 2 weeks from today and get married in less than 3 weeks! But there's so much to do! I hope I can get everything done. Need to finish my place cards, bubble tags, and booklets. And need to finish packing to move next week! Yipes! But certainly can't wait till we get to Mexico!!! 

#159 carrieb258

carrieb258
                  • 216 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:58 AM

Eeeek we fly in 8 days - I can't believe how quickly it has come round!! 

#160 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:28 AM

10 days here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users