Cupcake Love Maui

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jackpot82

• 23 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:39 AM

Has anyone used Cupcake Love Maui before? I've read positive feedback and initially had a great conversation with the owner, Charol,

but I'm having a very tough time getting in touch with her regarding pre-payment for my wedding order. Just want to hear from anyone

who has used Cupcake Love Maui before to hopefully quell my insecurities. 

#2 AtteGirl

• 197 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:41 PM

I used them and had the same EXACT problem. She was supposed to send me the order sheet for weeks and never did until I think 2 weeks before my wedding. I'm thinking she didn't spend a lot of time online and that could've been why, she told me once her internet was down.

Needless to say the cupcakes were good/great but not amazing. And she didn't deliver our cupcakes until about 2 hours into our reception. Good thing I could've cared less at that point, I wasn't a super controlling bride. I would've liked them set up before hand but didn't get that, and acutally as a result I think they didn't get eaten much because most people didn't realize they were there, and we had a TON of leftovers.

Good luck!

#3 MauiGrown12

• 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

Theres another cupcake/cake company on maui called Night Owl Cupcakes! Ive used them a bunch of times for family, activities, weddings and they have awesome service and their prices are alittle cheaper than cupcake love maui. You can also rent a variety of tiers and choclate fountains from them.

Hope this helps you out.........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users