Sign in to follow this  
jenny910

Hello from a future Cancun Bride Newbie!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jenny and I became engaged on May 27th, 2007 in St. Petersburg, FL. I currently live with my fiancee' (still having a hard time calling him that!) Tom in Pittsburgh and am planning on a having my wedding sometime in August/September of 2008. My dream is to have a Dreams Cancun wedding! I just love the gaezebo view of the ocean.

Drop me a line if you'd like, I'm definitely going to be posting with some suggestions and questions as I am an only child to a widowed father with ALL single friends! Let's just say I am in some desperate need of girly girl frilly pink wedding talk!

Thanks and have a great weekend!bunny_4.gif

Jenny

Hi! I'm pretty new on the forum too. There is a ton of information on here. I have seen tons of information on Dreams Cancun, and the Dreams brides are very helpful. Good luck planning and congrats on your engagement!

Cassondra

Welcome and congratulations on your engagement! And, we love girly frilly wedding talk so let the fun begin!!!

welcome3.gif Jenny and congrats on your engagement! You can talk about all the girly stuff that goes into a wedding til your heart is content on this forum...we love it!