Photo

So hard to find fellow SANDALS JAMAICA BRIDES!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 ToBeBride24

ToBeBride24
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:51 AM

Hey Ladies! I am a NEWBIE to this site. I am getting married at Sandals Grande Riviera on December 17, 2011. I would like to know how was you guys' experience with this resort? Did anyone use a outside photographer??? If so, how did the resort react to this???

#22 Jessica Johnson

Jessica Johnson
    • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:19 AM

I am getting married at Sandals Grande Riviera on December 23rd.

#23 kat2012

kat2012
      • 602 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:26 PM

I will be getting married there soem time between Dec 18 and 25 :D. I am so excited. We are going to book it tomorrow.

Jessica do you bring your own photographer or what did you plan to do with it?

#24 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

We just booked the resort. We are getting married on dec 22, 2011

#25 zbwedding

zbwedding
          • 156 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:23 PM

Hi there - Im getting married at Royal Caribbean in November, just wondering how your planning is going?

#26 kat2012

kat2012
            • 602 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

Hey,

my planning is going well, I got most of the stuff done. Now it is all those small details! What about you? you should be getting quite excited!

Originally Posted by zbwedding 

Hi there - Im getting married at Royal Caribbean in November, just wondering how your planning is going?

#27 zbwedding

zbwedding
              • 156 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

There's just so many of these small details!  I'm getting very excited, but really nervous that Im forgetting things.  Here a list, there a list... and my binder just cant hold any more!  LoL   So have you decided if you're going to use the Resort Photographer or bring your own?  Were going to use the Resort photographer and hope for the best.  I hate putting it like that though, its just that I love photography & I hate counting on other people to get good shots.  

Originally Posted by kat2012 

Hey,

my planning is going well, I got most of the stuff done. Now it is all those small details! What about you? you should be getting quite excited!

#28 kat2012

kat2012
                • 602 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:11 AM

We are bringing our photographer! Me and another bride on here, that will be getting married at the same resort two days later, got together and paid to my photographer who took my engagement pics, BD shoot and fanily pics to take our pictures at the resort. It turned out to be under 1300 each :D and she will take our pics the day of and trash the dress :D and any other pics we would want. I got so lucky with photographer issue. I could not just let it go and hope for the best. LOL what resort r u getting maried at? I hope ur pics will turn out great

Originally Posted by zbwedding 

There's just so many of these small details!  I'm getting very excited, but really nervous that Im forgetting things.  Here a list, there a list... and my binder just cant hold any more!  LoL   So have you decided if you're going to use the Resort Photographer or bring your own?  Were going to use the Resort photographer and hope for the best.  I hate putting it like that though, its just that I love photography & I hate counting on other people to get good shots.  

#29 ericka417

ericka417
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 97 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:54 AM

That is a great idea.  Wish I could have done that

#30 Jessica Johnson

Jessica Johnson
                    • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:09 PM

It is good to be on these discussion boards discussing your wedding.  You nenver knwo when you will come across some interesting and helpful information!  I met Kat on here, and we were able to book a photographer together.  I am looking forward to NOT getting ripped off by resort photographers.  Having a photographer/friend come is much more reliable and gives you piece of mind.  I woudl recommend tryign to find someone who is also getting married and can maybe work out a similar deal with shooting 2 weddings over a few days.  Anybody have any ideas for hair styles?  Also, I am really fighting to find shoes here!!  I am looking for purple ones to match the orchids!  Very hard to find!

Anyone else getting married at Sandals Grande Riviera?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users