Hi everyone, I have been scouring this site for weeks while starting to do my planning.  It has been a long time since I planned a wedding and I am trying to achieve a champagne wedding on a beer budget.  There are just so many different ideas I felt totally overwhelmed, but I knew I wanted something different, full of family and fun but still with that wow factor.  I created a DVD that included photos from the last Five years we have been together.  This has all been a learning curve for me, and at times a funny process where my 11 year old is trying to teach me how to use different parts of a computer.  Anyway please take a peek and let me know what you think, I am nervous.  I have posted the vid on my oldests youtube account so that I can show it to you  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HSKMY_LYIU

I created the dvd cover after seeing another one that was very similar on here making it a cover instead of a card, I am using handmade papers in onion leaf and copper and we lightscribed the dvd.  Its a four minute video but I really hope you can let me know what you think

save the date 1.jpgsave the date 2.jpgsave the date 3.jpg