Photo

21 days for vista??

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 sharlie

sharlie
  • 261 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:39 PM

so how long does it really take for vista print order?? I am so excited to get my first order but was too cheap to pay extra because I don't need it soon but just so excited.

Negril, Jamaica
    6/29/11
    24 booked =)
    Can't wait til the big day!

#2 X-Chan

X-Chan
    • 166 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:56 AM

I just did the same thing. I also didn't need it soon but just sooo excited.. in the end I just paid for the slow. I know a lot of people that will get it within a week or two so I do believe they don't wait for it to go into production. The shipping might depend a bit on how far you live from the factory though. I just checked and the US one is in Massachusetts so it might take a few extra days to get to California?

#3 niajs

niajs
      • 214 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:06 AM

I order from the UK site, so it may be different (in fact, the label says they're printed in Belgium!) but mine usually arrive in less time than 21 days. As I'm in no rush, I always pick the slow delivery, but it's usually here within 2 weeks, rather than 3. If you were in a real rush though, I would pick the quicker option.

#4 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
        • 610 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:13 AM

My first shipment (combo of 7 separate orders LOL) arrived in 3 weeks, my second shipment (combo of 5 orders) came in less than 2 weeks.  I believe they have locations throughout the US and mine is shipping from a neighboring city, so that may be a reason for my quick deliveries?

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#5 sharlie

sharlie
          • 261 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:41 AM

thanks for the tips and advice =) I am sure I will post when I get it for sure. CAN"T WAIT but in no rush..hehehe

Negril, Jamaica
            6/29/11
            24 booked =)
            Can't wait til the big day!

#6 islandbride8

islandbride8
            • 315 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:50 AM

I ordered postcards a week and a half ago, got an email yesterday that they would be delivered today :)  I'm in West Virginia.   (did the 21 day thing)

On another note,   everyone please be careful after placing your order.... When i had submitted my credit card info and was done with my purchase it took me to a screen talking about ordering more things or increasing the quantity.  I accidentally hit a button to add an additional 200 postcards to my order   there was no confirmation screen, nothing.  it added $20 to my order.  I called and no one would talk to me, tried to cancel the order several times and was told it was already processed (it was literally 3 minutes later).     

I still LOVE vista prints and am looking forward to my RSVP postcards, but.... buyer beware.  this was MY mistake and i get that, but i think it's poor business practice b/c there was no confirmation or anything, just one click and bam. My order went from $6.58 for shipping to $26.58 immediately.  thanks for listening to my rant, lol.

#7 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:26 PM

I order from VistaPrint frequently, and it usually takes between 1-2 weeks.

#8 christmasincuba

christmasincuba
                • 48 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:05 PM

Yes, watch those add ons! It's happend to me as well.

#9 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
                  • 359 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:22 AM

I got mine in 6 days!

#10 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
                    • 324 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

I just placed my first order too... I KNOW I will be placing a lot more in the future!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users