• 521 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:45 AM

Oops I mean cruise, lol

#42 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
    • Site Supporter
    • 340 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:27 AM

When we went to visit our resort in October, we did the falls, but our excursion was a booze cruise/snorkeling and the falls. The staff was WONDERFUL!! We stayed in Montego Bay, the tour provided transportation with somewhat of a history lesson of the island and scenery as we drove to Ocho Rios. Upon arrival at the pier, they served us a traditional Jamaican lunch and we board the catamaran cruise ship (which seems to be very new). The boat had unlimited rum punch, beer, soda, water, and tropical juice. The crew on-board made it extremely entertaining, playing lively music and getting everyone to dance. We first went snorkeling (gear was included and the staff assisted us "first-timers"), then we cruised over to the falls; after the falls we went cruising on the beautiful Caribbean sea, the rum punch was flowing and everyone danced and enjoyed the site.

Though this excursion was a bit pricey, it was DEF worth the money and there are also group discounts. We originally booked just the Dunn's River Falls excursion, and we were SOOOOO glad we changed because we would of did the bus ride out to the fall then turned around and came right back, this was more of an experience. I highly recommend taking this excursion!!

Cool Runnings Cruise to Dunn's River Falls

http://www.jamaicato...tours&com=show

#43 Lizk23

Lizk23
      • 222 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:09 AM

That looks and sounds like so much fun! Will def. have to consider this one.

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 

When we went to visit our resort in October, we did the falls, but our excursion was a booze cruise/snorkeling and the falls. The staff was WONDERFUL!! We stayed in Montego Bay, the tour provided transportation with somewhat of a history lesson of the island and scenery as we drove to Ocho Rios. Upon arrival at the pier, they served us a traditional Jamaican lunch and we board the catamaran cruise ship (which seems to be very new). The boat had unlimited rum punch, beer, soda, water, and tropical juice. The crew on-board made it extremely entertaining, playing lively music and getting everyone to dance. We first went snorkeling (gear was included and the staff assisted us "first-timers"), then we cruised over to the falls; after the falls we went cruising on the beautiful Caribbean sea, the rum punch was flowing and everyone danced and enjoyed the site.

Though this excursion was a bit pricey, it was DEF worth the money and there are also group discounts. We originally booked just the Dunn's River Falls excursion, and we were SOOOOO glad we changed because we would of did the bus ride out to the fall then turned around and came right back, this was more of an experience. I highly recommend taking this excursion!!

Cool Runnings Cruise to Dunn's River Falls

http://www.jamaicato...tours&com=show

#44 Misti

Misti
        • 55 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:26 AM

I HIGHLY recommend the ziplining.  I did it two years ago and it was AMAZING!!!  def a one of a kind experience.  and the staff is sooo funny!

#45 pintsize1

pintsize1
          • 165 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:34 AM

Misti,

Which company did you use and where is the ziplining? We will be in Montego Bay. Some of our guests are interested in doing it.  Thank you!!!!

#46 Misti

Misti
            • 55 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:18 AM

http://ziplinejamaica.com/tours.html

#47 Misti

Misti
              • 55 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:21 AM

pretty sure that is it.  it was three years ago

#48 Misti

Misti
                • 55 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:22 AM

Ive heard great things about this too from many diff review sites

Originally Posted by Lizk23 

That looks and sounds like so much fun! Will def. have to consider this one.

#49 ohaske

ohaske
                  • 163 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:20 AM

Thanks for your input ladies. I was worried about paying for guest as well for excursions. But I think I will suggest ideas as well.

#50 pintsize1

pintsize1
                    • 165 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

Misti,

Which company did you use? I'm looking into ZIPLINE ADVENTURE TOURS and CHUKKA.  

http://www.chukkacaribbean.com

http://www.zipline-t...ule-prices.html

Originally Posted by Misti 

I HIGHLY recommend the ziplining.  I did it two years ago and it was AMAZING!!!  def a one of a kind experience.  and the staff is sooo funny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users