Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

Jamacia Excursions

We are probably going to do ziplining and have people pay for themselves if they want to go.  But since some of our guests won't be physically able to do the ziplining, we are going to do a 2nd excursion of some type of sunset cruise or something.  I'm so excited about the excursions, those are usually some of my favorite things to do on vacations! 

Delgadot...we too are getting married in Jamaica on July 21st!  And I am not that far from you....small world!! 

Originally Posted by delgadot View Post

That list is great! I know that I want to do ziplining and horse back riding for sure! There is definitely a ton of things to do!! I am going to let my guest know what excursions we will do and it will be up to them if they want to join us or do their own thing:) 

THANK YOU FOR THIS LIST!

Originally Posted by QueenDiva View Post

Okay, I'm looking in the book and here's what I found:

Also:

Golf: Montego Bay (you'll have to google for the website)

• The Ritz-Carlton White Witch
  • Cinnamon Hill Ocean Course at Rose Hall Resort & Country Club
  • Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club
  • SuperClubs Ironshore Golf & Country Club
  • Tryall Golf, Tennis & Beach Resort

Ocho Rios

• Sandals Golf & Country Club
  • Breezes Resort, Spa & Golf Club Runaway Bay
  • Breezes Resort & Spa Trelawny

Negril

• Negril Hills Golf Club

Kingston

• Caymanas Golf Club
  • Constant Spring Golf Club

Mandeville

• The Manchester Club

Hope this helps!

has anyone done a half day deeep sea fishing trip? all of the guys going on the trip would really like to do this but its been hard to find something at a decent price.

My Hubby did this last year through Island Routes.

They had a blast, but..... it was very windy and therefore huge waves. Some of the passengers got sea sick.  

Originally Posted by morgan7 View Post

has anyone done a half day deeep sea fishing trip? all of the guys going on the trip would really like to do this but its been hard to find something at a decent price.

Depending on how many ppl you have, chartering a boat maybe cheaper.

Originally Posted by morgan7 View Post

i have contacted island routes and they quoted me $230 pp. We were looking for something closer to $100 pp.

Everything in this thread is amazing! We have been searching for excursions for our June wedding, and this is all so helpful! I will definitely be posting some feedback in July. Stay tuned! :)