This stuff is great! The bracelet is very sweet and thoughtful. I love the Corona & Lime idea! Did you buy the Corona in Mexico before you got to the resort? I'd like to do something along those lines, but I'm worried about the amount of time needed to land, get the beer, get to the hotel, put together the bags and distribute them all within hours of getting there. Lol makes me tired just thinking of it
We had 140 guests, so this was tough. But for less than $10/bag, we ended up having:
- large canvas beach bags from Oriental Trading Company with handmade "Gracias" tags with our logo on the back
- One Corona and one lime per person in custom Koozies, plus an original "Corona and Lime" welcome poem
- a handmade bracelet (a friendship bracelet in our colors made by our niece) honoring a loved one who is no longer with us
- Mexican candy (from the Gigante in Cabo) in clear palm tree bags from Oriental Trading Company
- Different bags filled with squirt guns, pool toys, and candy for the kids.
WISH we had remembered the itinerary to put in the bag! People were asking for one all weekend.
Here are pics of some of the stuff (all pics from Alec and T. -- www.alecandt.com)