Photo

What made your OOT bags unique and special for your guests??

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#81 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

This is not really in the oot bag as much as something for the women attending our ceremony. We are ordering all white pashminas and getting each ladies names embroidered on them. These will be hanging over the back of the chairs at the ceremony for each lady. I thought it would look very elegant and I can control where everybody sits haha!!

that's an awesome idea

#82 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
    • 402 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

I just got the zippo lighter i had engraved for my dad from beachthemeweddingshop.com   LOVE it.  It says

Father of the bride

Jamaica 11/11/11

I think it was $33-$35 and totally worth it.

#83 capecodder

capecodder
      • 234 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:35 AM

Great ideas ladies!!

We will be doing personalized playing cards and travel mugs.

Still keeping my eye out for a couple other things and this thread has definetly helped!

#84 LisaandJeff

LisaandJeff
        • 296 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:12 PM

We had 140 guests, so this was tough. But for less than $10/bag, we ended up having:

• large canvas beach bags from Oriental Trading Company with handmade "Gracias" tags with our logo on the back
          • One Corona and one lime per person in custom Koozies, plus an original "Corona and Lime" welcome poem
          • a handmade bracelet (a friendship bracelet in our colors made by our niece) honoring a loved one who is no longer with us
          • Mexican candy (from the Gigante in Cabo)  in clear palm tree bags from Oriental Trading Company
          • Different bags filled with squirt guns, pool toys, and candy for the kids.

WISH we had remembered the itinerary to put in the bag!  People were asking for one all weekend.

Here are pics of some of the stuff (all pics from Alec and T. -- www.alecandt.com)

0187_AlecT-Picks.JPG

0528_AlecT-Picks.JPG

June 18, 2011 * Cabo Azul Resort

#85 KatieJ

KatieJ
          • 168 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:44 PM

Lisaandjeff- where did you get the koozie?

#86 LisaandJeff

LisaandJeff
            • 296 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:00 AM

Hi KatieJ,

Koozies are by Canary Marketing -- we worked with Cadi who is a friend of ours.  :)

Originally Posted by KatieJ 

Lisaandjeff- where did you get the koozie?

June 18, 2011 * Cabo Azul Resort

#87 KatieJ

KatieJ
              • 168 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:16 PM

Thanks for the information!!! I was looking on the website and saw lots of ideas (cute little sunscreen packages) but i noticed when looking that it listed (for a few things) bulk prices (with the lowest bulk number at 500) were you able to buy only a few cozies? or is there a minimum? I will also have to check if they ship to canada... i have looked at other sites and got excited only to discover they dont ship it here:( I hope so becasue they have some great stuff!! Thanks again!!

Originally Posted by LisaandJeff 

Hi KatieJ,

Koozies are by Canary Marketing -- we worked with Cadi who is a friend of ours.  :)

#88 TropicLover

TropicLover
                • 293 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:32 PM

This stuff is great!  The bracelet is very sweet and thoughtful.  I love the Corona & Lime idea!  Did you buy the Corona in Mexico before you got to the resort?  I'd like to do something along those lines, but I'm worried about the amount of time needed to land, get the beer, get to the hotel, put together the bags and distribute them all within hours of getting there. Lol makes me tired just thinking of it

We had 140 guests, so this was tough. But for less than $10/bag, we ended up having:

• large canvas beach bags from Oriental Trading Company with handmade "Gracias" tags with our logo on the back
                  • One Corona and one lime per person in custom Koozies, plus an original "Corona and Lime" welcome poem
                  • a handmade bracelet (a friendship bracelet in our colors made by our niece) honoring a loved one who is no longer with us
                  • Mexican candy (from the Gigante in Cabo)  in clear palm tree bags from Oriental Trading Company
                  • Different bags filled with squirt guns, pool toys, and candy for the kids.

WISH we had remembered the itinerary to put in the bag!  People were asking for one all weekend.

Here are pics of some of the stuff (all pics from Alec and T. -- www.alecandt.com)

0187_AlecT-Picks.JPG

0528_AlecT-Picks.JPG

#89 zbwedding

zbwedding
                  • 156 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:16 AM

I just found these or Oriental Trading... glad you posted this, wasnt sure if I was going to get them or not, but they look just too darn cute!

#90 Dasha

Dasha
                    • 18 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:26 PM

I am still in the process or gathering idea, however so far I have:

Personalized shotglasses from ebay (about $100 for 70 glasses including shipping)

http://myworld.ebay....984.m1439.l2754

Silk fans from Micheals with custom printed ribbons tied at the bottom (again, ebay)

http://www.ebay.ca/i...984.m1439.l2649

startfish custom made soaps in organza mags (all from ebay).

http://www.ebay.ca/i...984.m1439.l2649

http://myworld.ebay....984.m1439.l2754

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users