Photo

Azul Beach Hotel - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#511 dustinmeghan

dustinmeghan
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 12:40 PM

Thank you @AllieH, right now we are most concerned with getting our music locked down.  Its a difficult descision, and unfortunately it seems that most of them are DJ's over live band. 

@CDC-SRW what did you think of dress rehearsal event?  We are contemplating whether its worth our while to go or not.  We have our photog booked, but nothing else really.  Let me know when you have a moment.

Thanks!

@Amanda Hammett

Hey Amanda, my fiance and I saw that you told a fellow follower that they could see your photos on your facebook page.  Do you still have those up?  I normally wouldn't ask, but we are getting married at Azul and wanted to see your wedding.

Thank you!

#512 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:18 AM

@dustinmeghan if you have the time I would definitely recommend the dress rehearsal weekend. It helps so much to see and taste things first hand... Meet your actual wedding coordinators and experience the spaces in person before your big day. It was a fabulous weekend and it made my decisions going forward so much easier!!!

#513 ng2015

ng2015
    • Site Supporter
    • 70 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Azul Beach Hotel, Mexico

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:43 PM

Hi ladies,

Does anyone remember the dimensions for the tables at Blue Terrace (the square tables)? I'm trying to buy a runner to go across all the tables if I put them in a "U" pattern. Thank you!

#514 soon2bmrsgrey

soon2bmrsgrey
    • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:20 AM

Hi ladies!! I'm so excited to officially join this amazing forum! I've been reading everyone's useful tips and so happy I found you guys! Haven't officially set the date, but getting close :) Woohoo!!

#515 ng2015

ng2015
      • Site Supporter
      • 70 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 1, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Azul Beach Hotel, Mexico

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:36 AM

@soon2bmrsgrey Congratulations!! This forum is amazing and so useful....there are a few other threads for other Karisma locations and for weddings happening this year at Azul that would also be helpful to read through. Let us know if you have any questions :) 

Happy planning!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users