AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:53 AM

Hi Jenny,

When I updated the EDR/EDCR thread, I wasn't able to find a website with more info on Royale Photo to see examples. I would ask your wedding coordinator at Lomas if they can provide a gallery or examples to review.

Caribe does have a website, where you can view some of the past weddings they've shot. I also included their link in the EDR/EDCR thread.

Sorry I'm not able to offer more info!!

Originally Posted by Jennypert 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieH 

Hi there!!

Caribe is still one of the preferred photographers at the Azul resorts. Royale Photo the other approved photographer, and it appears that Claudia Photography Studio has a couple of packages listed. They are still charging the $800 fee for outside vendors. 

While the El Dorados do have more photographers, both Caribe & Royale's options are outlined in this post in the EDR/EDCR thread which may be helpful. 

Here's the Lomas site with all of the options: 
http://www.weddingsb...l.com/planning/

Good luck, and happy planning! 

I just checked Lomas site and there is a big difference in pricing between Carib Photo and Royale Photo. Is there a big difference in quality?

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#422 Jennypert

Jennypert
  • Site Supporter
  • 225 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:38 PM

Good idea! I'll ask the wedding coordinator for examples of the photographer's work. I'm going to go with one of the Lomas photographers since I don't want to pay the extra $800 vendor fee. But, I'd like to make the choice based on work quality AND cost. Thanks for the suggestion. Jenny

#423 TarynM

TarynM
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:42 AM

Aaaah thank you!!!!

#424 Amanda Hammett

Amanda Hammett
    • 61 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:24 AM

I hired Niccolo with Blue Lens photography and I was EXTREMELY pleased! They were willing to take the $800 vendor fee off my package! I paid the $800 vendor fee and the photographer took $800 off my package! Something to think about! Pictures are the last place you want to "skimp".

#425 SimplyMV

SimplyMV
      • 13 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:52 AM

Wh

I hired Niccolo with Blue Lens photography and I was EXTREMELY pleased! They were willing to take the $800 vendor fee off my package! I paid the $800 vendor fee and the photographer took $800 off my package! Something to think about! Pictures are the last place you want to "skimp".

Whoa! That's awesome! Thanks for the heads up. Have you posted any photos? I'd love to see!

#426 SimplyMV

SimplyMV
        • 13 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:54 AM

T

Hi there!! Caribe is still one of the preferred photographers at the Azul resorts. Royale Photo the other approved photographer, and it appears that Claudia Photography Studio has a couple of packages listed. They are still charging the $800 fee for outside vendors.  While the El Dorados do have more photographers, both Caribe & Royale's options are outlined in this post in the EDR/EDCR thread which may be helpful.  Here's the Lomas site with all of the options:  http://www.weddingsb...l.com/planning/ Good luck, and happy planning! 

Thanks for the info!

#427 Amanda Hammett

Amanda Hammett
          • 61 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

SimplyMV. yes I have. You can also friend me on Facebook. Amanda Hayden. Or YouTube user Ahammett1980

#428 Amanda Hammett

Amanda Hammett
            • 61 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:58 AM

SimplyMV. yes I have. You can also friend me on Facebook. Amanda Hayden. Or YouTube user Ahammett1980

#429 Amanda Hammett

Amanda Hammett
              • 61 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:58 AM

#430 AnneK

AnneK
                • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

I am getting married at Azul April 5th, 2014 :) I am just starting to plan and not sure exactly where to start. If anyone has any suggestions, they will be much appreciated!

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users