Azul Beach Hotel - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#351 asposeep

asposeep
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

Thank you LanaM18, 

I think we want to stay in the area to avoid a flight since we are planning a bigger honeymoon next year. Appreciate your help!!

#352 asposeep

asposeep
    • 31 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

Thanks LanaM18! 

I think we are going to try to stay in the area to avoid a flight since we are going on a bigger honeymoon next year. Appreciate your help!

#353 asposeep

asposeep
      • 31 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by AllieH 

Have you thought about the AB's sister hotels El Dorado Royale, El Dorado Maroma or El Dorado Seaside Suites? 

I can vouch for EDR as an awesome resort for a honeymoon! Very romantic, fantastic service, great food too. 

Hi AllieH, 

We were thinking about that, my only concern was that they would be very similar to Azul Beach since they are from the same company. Have you found them to be similar or totally different? 

#354 asposeep

asposeep
        • 31 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

I keep trying to respond to you and it keeps telling me that I can't for some reason. Thanks so much for your offer, i think we are trying to stay in the area since we are taking a bigger honeymoon next year...so trying to avoid the flights.  Hopefully this response comes through so you don't think I'm ignoring your suggestion :)

#355 girltravel77

girltravel77
          • 48 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

Hi Kaela,

I love how you did the starfish name cards in a tray with sand.  I have shell holders that I wanted to put in a similar tray.  did you bring that yourself or did the resort have it for you to use?  If you got it yourself, where did you get it from?  I can't believe we leave in 1.5 weeks!!

Thank you!!!

Melissa

#356 KaelaMcD

KaelaMcD
            • 52 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by girltravel77 

Hi Kaela,

I love how you did the starfish name cards in a tray with sand.  I have shell holders that I wanted to put in a similar tray.  did you bring that yourself or did the resort have it for you to use?  If you got it yourself, where did you get it from?  I can't believe we leave in 1.5 weeks!!

Thank you!!!

Melissa

Originally I wanted to bring a tray, just like the one they had...and it just wasn't happening! There was just no way I could pack it! So, I rolled the dice and hoped that they would have something to help make the idea in my head come to life. Sure enough, they had that tray at the resort, and provided it, and set up all the name "cards" for no additional charge. You should be good.

That is so exciting that you leave so soon!!! You are going to have such an amazing time...so jealous! We all want lots of pics when you get back. Congrats again, and have so much fun!

#357 asposeep

asposeep
              • 31 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Is anyone going on a honeymoon after the wedding? I'm trying to find good honeymoon destinations near Azul Beach...we have booked a room at Hotel Rolandi for a few days after our wedding (in Isla Mujeres) but wanted to ask around in case there is somewhere better :)

Thanks ladies!

#358 LanaM18

LanaM18
                • Site Supporter
                • 9 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

Hey!! We looked everywhere and stopped on st Lucia. I have a travel agency as a side thing so if intersted please email me lana.monastyrsky at gmail.com and I will be happy to hook a fellow destination wedding bride up with an awesome honeymoon :) cheaper then anything online.

#359 AllieH

AllieH
                  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 2,014 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

Have you thought about the AB's sister hotels El Dorado Royale, El Dorado Maroma or El Dorado Seaside Suites? 

I can vouch for EDR as an awesome resort for a honeymoon! Very romantic, fantastic service, great food too. 

Originally Posted by asposeep 

Is anyone going on a honeymoon after the wedding? I'm trying to find good honeymoon destinations near Azul Beach...we have booked a room at Hotel Rolandi for a few days after our wedding (in Isla Mujeres) but wanted to ask around in case there is somewhere better :)

Thanks ladies!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#360 asposeep

asposeep
                  • 31 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

Thank you LanaM18, 

I think we want to stay in the area to avoid a flight since we are planning a bigger honeymoon next year. Appreciate your help!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users