Photo

Azul Beach Hotel - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#151 TarynM

TarynM
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:55 AM

I'm a Mrs. P to be, too :) Please let me know what you find out about letting the party go late night. It seems like it has to end at 11-11:30 from the other posts I've read. If you get an outside vendor (like photographer and DJ) do you have to pay the $800 fee twice? I think it is ridiculous, too.

#152 MrsP2be

MrsP2be
    • 7 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:52 AM

Hi TarynM according to my TA it is not possible to lower the vendor fees.  You can however book a room for the vendor for three nights and then it won't incur any fees.  Maybe if I can get all four or five in one room that might make sense.  And to answer your question the fee is per vendor, however it maybe possible to get one vendor fee if the photographer and videographer work close together. A DJ would incur another fee. Makes me a little sad that they are going to nickle and dime us.

#153 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

If you have a wedding for this fall at a Karisma Resort and have not booked your room/group block, book with Wright Travel and get your choice of:

• "Sweet" Upgrade (there are some exclusions to the upgrade like no presidential suites, honeymoon suites, etc.)
      • Beachfron Candlelight Dinner
      • 50 minute sky massage

or you can give to someone else in the group that books through Wright Travel.

We only have a limited amount of certificates so this is a limited time offer while certificates last so contact us to get your upgrade!

To get more information about booking your Karisma Wedding with a GI Wedding Consultant at Wright Travel Agency, you can contact us here: GI Wedding Consultant Information Request or email us!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#154 karyc

karyc
      • 166 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

Ha, tarynm and mrsp2be, I am also a mrs. p to be!!

#155 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:49 PM

Hey ladies,

If you or any of your guests are going to book their room at a Karisma Resort for travel this year, we have some great perks and upgrades available.

Book with Wright Travel and get your choice of:

• "Sweet" Upgrade (there are some exclusions to the upgrade like no presidential suites, honeymoon suites, etc.)
        • Beachfront Candlelight Dinner
        • 50 minute sky massage

or you can give to someone else in the group that books through Wright Travel.

We only have a limited amount of certificates so this is a limited time offer while certificates last so contact us to get your upgrade!

To get more information about booking your Karisma Wedding with a GI Wedding Consultant at Wright Travel Agency, you can contact us here: GI Wedding Consultant Information Request or email us!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#156 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

2012 Karisma Brides!

If you or any of your guests are going to book their room at a Karisma Resort for travel this year, we have some great perks and upgrades available.

Book with Wright Travel and get your choice of:

• Beachfront Candlelight Dinner
        • 50 minute sky massage

or you can give to someone else in the group that books through Wright Travel.  If you book more than 10 rooms we might have extra certificates to give away.

To get more information about booking your Karisma Wedding with a GI Wedding Consultant at Wright Travel Agency, you can contact us here: 1000

Awards and recognition: 

#157 Amanda Hammett

Amanda Hammett
        • 61 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

I am getting married at Azul Beach on May 9 2013.....I'm extremely frustrated with their photographers.  Any suggestions?  I wish SOMEONE had something positive to say about Matias Cano or Caribe.

#158 karyc

karyc
          • 166 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:15 AM

i went with photos in cancun and they were willing to split the outside vendor fee with me (as i've heard other photographers will do too)

#159 Amanda Hammett

Amanda Hammett
            • 61 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

Great!! Thank you. Do you have photos to share?

#160 karyc

karyc
              • 166 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:58 AM

my wedding's not until march, so not yet!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users