Photo

Azul Beach Hotel - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#131 sfgirl

sfgirl
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:50 AM

This is an interesting idea. I am getting married at AB April 2012 and am not impressed with the 2 photographer options they have offered so far. Would love to hear how the experience with Samuel Luna goes and if you'd recommend him after the event.

Thanks!

#132 sfgirl

sfgirl
    • 7 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:59 AM

Excellent questions!! I am getting married at AB in April 2012 & am also considering the catamaran cocktail cruise through Lomas.  Has anyone done this excursion or have any tips?

#133 MadLuv

MadLuv
      • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:59 AM

Hi! We are getting married at Azul Beach on 4/27/12.  We are interested in the catamaran, as well...

#134 sfgirl

sfgirl
        • 7 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:24 AM

Hi There...Am getting married April 2012 & considering doing the bonfire & s'mores thing...Can you tell me a bit about how it went? Was it a real bonfire? How long did they keep it going and what was the s'mores set up like (its pretty pricey).

Thanks a bunch, 
          SFGirl

#135 FutureMrsCLIV

FutureMrsCLIV
          • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

Can you have the reception on the beach? I would be kinda upset to travel all the way to Mexico and have my reception in a hotel ballroom... Ya know? You could do that at a local hotel... 

#136 Maritza919

Maritza919
            • 421 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by FutureMrsCLIV 

Can you have the reception on the beach? I would be kinda upset to travel all the way to Mexico and have my reception in a hotel ballroom... Ya know? You could do that at a local hotel... 

We are having our welcome dinner the night before on the beach. We didnt want to have 2 events in the same location.  Yes it is a small hotel so our options are limited =(. Another bride said she had a group around my size and was able to have it on the terrace.  Waiting to hear back what she says. Hopefully the onsite team can help us out a bit more. 

Starting to make the kits for our OOT bags. =)

#137 FutureMrsCLIV

FutureMrsCLIV
              • 11 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:33 PM

Can someone post an Azul Beach Hotel Wedding Day timeline?   Thank you!!

#138 luckygirlpc

luckygirlpc
                • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

Is anyone taking their group off the property for any excursions? We are just getting started on our planning and I feel like I need to take people off resort once over the weekend. Catamaran? Bus into Playa del Carmen?? I'd love ideas or things that worked well! 

#139 Tina Song

Tina Song
                  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

Hello Krissy, My name is Tina and I am getting married in sky terrace on May 4th, 2012. I have few questions to ask; Have you started planning your wedding ceremony & reception? mine in the process Which package did you purchase? I purchased pearl pckg + sky terrace =$$$$ Where are you holding your wedding reception? How many guests are you having? Have you chosen your photographer/videographer? Hope to hearing from you soon

#140 KerryL613

KerryL613
                    • 113 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by FutureMrsCLIV 

Can someone post an Azul Beach Hotel Wedding Day timeline?   Thank you!!

Hi!  Mine went like this.

Hair at noon

Makeup at 2

Photographer arrive at 230

Wedding at 4

Guests grabbed a drink and then went to cocktail hour at 430

We joined the cocktail hour at 5, 515 they ushered guests to the reception on the beach

We went at 520.  introduced at 530, went right into the first dance then father daughter

Dinner was fast (per my request and speeches were before the salad and before the main meal

Cake cutting right after dinner (645 or 7) then dance all night!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users