Hi guys - sounds like everyone is rocking and rolling now!
I am getting married on Nov 24th at AB and am doing the mad dash to get it all sorted.
Couple of Answers to recent Q;s:
- AB does offer white table cloths as standard
- They have informed me that they do round table on the beach with max of 8 people
- They do not allow outside florists, thatis one of the vendors where they are psycho strict
- From all my research I recommend paying for an outside vendor for music such as DJ Doremixx or Mania, they seem to have it all down and get great reviews
- I am using Claudi Rodriguez for photos and her husband for video, researched them as well and am excited to have that dynamic duo - so far they have been great to deal with and very personable.
- My Wedding Planner is Elizabeth Riff from Karisma and I think she is a rock star!!!
- Food is outrageously expensive if you try to mix and match - especially if you want anything off the Asian menu (stay away!!!)
Questions I would truly appreciate your help on!!!:
- Has anyone used the under table lights? Lomas charges $50/table and I can't seem to find cheaper online?
- If I have 12 tables of 8, how may chinese lanterns do I need, which LED lights do you recommend and how many sets of X-mas lights, how many feet?
- Has anyone done the paper bag lighting on the beach? If so, have you tried battery operated lights vs candles? Does it matter?
Thanks in advance and have a great week-end!