Photo

Dance Floors for Rent!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 adridashanne

adridashanne
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:36 AM

I am currently looking to rent a white vinyl dance floor for my wedding on June 17th at the Grand Palladium.

So far I am only coming across lighted dance floors, but that's not something I really want. Does anyone know pricing or can recommend someone that I could rent it from?

Since the lighted floors are being quoted at $750, I am really looking to spend under $500 for the vinyl.

Thanks!

~ Wedding in Tulum at the Grand Palladium resort on JUNE 17, 2011 ~

#2 LeanneMarie

LeanneMarie
    • Vendor
    • 61 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:14 PM

Hi there, to my knowledge, there is not a company that rents the dance floor for less than $500, at least not one of vinyl.  I have rented wood dancefloors but I do not recommend it, as the boards were separated and we had to fill it with sand.  It was quite a process.  You could rent the lighted ones and just not have it lit?

If I hear of a more economical dance floor I will definitely let you!

Sincerely

Leanne! :)

#3 wedding decor

wedding decor
      • Banned
      • 109 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:40 PM

Prices can stay under $550.00 even for vynil, but it all depends on the hotel where you need it - delivery to the Riviera Maya is pretty expensive.

#4 amh777

amh777
        • 117 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by wedding decor 

Prices can stay under $550.00 even for vynil, but it all depends on the hotel where you need it - delivery to the Riviera Maya is pretty expensive.

How about Beach Palace? I'm also looking for a dance floor and could forego the lighted one if it was much cheaper without it.

#5 adridashanne

adridashanne
          • 66 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:03 AM

Is there anyone getting married at the Grand Palladium around June 17th that would like to go half on a dance floor? PM me.

~ Wedding in Tulum at the Grand Palladium resort on JUNE 17, 2011 ~

#6 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
            • Vendor
            • 336 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:47 PM

Hi!

In my experience prices for white vinyl will be the same that the acrylic ones.  Prices depends on how big is the dance floor and maybe will be of 500 usd. for no more than 50 people but the transportation to Palladium from Cancun will be the expensive part of it!

Best Regards!

#7 tinasett13

tinasett13
              • 39 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:22 AM

Did you ever find good price on dance floor. Getting married at grand palladium in Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users