Sign in to follow this  
adridashanne

Dance Floors for Rent!

I am currently looking to rent a white vinyl dance floor for my wedding on June 17th at the Grand Palladium.

So far I am only coming across lighted dance floors, but that's not something I really want. Does anyone know pricing or can recommend someone that I could rent it from?

Since the lighted floors are being quoted at $750, I am really looking to spend under $500 for the vinyl.

Thanks!

Hi there, to my knowledge, there is not a company that rents the dance floor for less than $500, at least not one of vinyl.  I have rented wood dancefloors but I do not recommend it, as the boards were separated and we had to fill it with sand.  It was quite a process.  You could rent the lighted ones and just not have it lit?

If I hear of a more economical dance floor I will definitely let you!

Sincerely

Leanne! :)

Originally Posted by wedding decor View Post

Prices can stay under $550.00 even for vynil, but it all depends on the hotel where you need it - delivery to the Riviera Maya is pretty expensive.

How about Beach Palace? I'm also looking for a dance floor and could forego the lighted one if it was much cheaper without it.

Hi!

In my experience prices for white vinyl will be the same that the acrylic ones.  Prices depends on how big is the dance floor and maybe will be of 500 usd. for no more than 50 people but the transportation to Palladium from Cancun will be the expensive part of it!

Best Regards!