Please help if you can...I am considering both the beach and the suites. I would really like to do a group non-private reservation for dinner, (but we'll probably have 45-60 people) to make it easy and save on added expenses, and have a private cocktail hour with maybe a steel drum band or something so that we have a little private time that's more social than the actual meal.
I am hoping to get some information on the following....
1) What the max amount of people (and minimums I guess if they have them) you can have at each of the ala carte restaurants for a non-private dinner?
2) For non-private dinners are there other expenses besides the additional $18 pp charge I was told about?
3) Anyone have pictures they can post of the ala carte restaurant dinners? ceremony locations?
4) Charges for cocktail hour? I think I read $8 per person per hour...can you do for just one hour and are their other costs besides the pp charge? what are location options for this and I assume they would make arrangements for a band for a cost at a cocktail hour?
5) Any other surprise "mandatory" costs I should know about besides the cost of the ceremony package ($2100 I think it was at the Beach) and $18 pp charge above the 8 or so guests the package includes? I realize that photography, extra flowers, the cocktail hour and music will cost extra, but are there other resort wedding fees I may not be thinking about?
I'd love to talk to a bride who may have done something similar to this. If anyone is willing to let me call them and pick their brain for a few minutes, please send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know. I am a planner and the difficulty getting complete information is just killing me!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!