Sign in to follow this  
lindsayandtom

Creating a photo share website for guests

I created a website using shutterfly for my guests to share all of their pictures on. I am in the process of making a postcard from vista print stating the instructions and some other fun facts about the website.

Does anyone have any ideas on exactly what to write and how to inform guests how the site works? I know that I saw a great postcard on here but i forget who it was from..sorry!

Thanks for the input and help!

Hmm, glad I uploaded on here cause I see that I need to modify the transparency in one or the other.  Whoops!  :o)  Anywhoo this is the front and back of our cards.

I just finished my cards from vista print (for this project)- I think this is such a neat idea ,I know I will have extras .I will post the extras I have for sale once I count how many I need =)

Sounds like we all borrowed from the same thread!  I printed mine on index cards so I was able to put all the info on the front.  I did it in Microsoft Publisher using one of their standard designs so it matches all my other stuff - welcome brochure, luggage tags, etc.  I plan on putting these on each table at the reception and including them in the thank yous.  I also out the info in our welcome brochure, but I'm sure people will forget to save those.  This image is fuzzy btu the real thing printed clear.

photoshare cards.jpg

I've never used Shutterfly so I can't say anything about it, but I've used Snapfish for years and years to share pictures with friends and its VERY easy.  Used to be you could share photos without your friends having to sign up which was why I chose that one originally, but now everyone wants you to join.