grand sirenis wedding

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 donnaalec11

donnaalec11
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:36 AM

Hi there

I don't suppose anyone has heard what is happening with the wedding co-ordinator/co-ordinators at the grand sirenis because whether there is 1 or 3 of them i'm not getting any replies to my emails that i sent.  I am starting to get a bit worried as they have sent me all the details and forms that i need to fill in but i have questions to ask first.

wedding 1st june 2011

Donna c

#2 Melaina

Melaina
    • 139 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:24 AM

Hey there,

Blanca was the coordinator there, but she left a few weeks ago. She's been replaced by a new woman, Antilino or something similar. Tania (who you mentioned in another thread) was the coordinator eight months ago (she was replaced by Blanca).

I wouldn't worry too much about not getting a quick response because they're probably in a stage of transition. Even when I was signed on and emailing questions over, it wouldn't be unusual to have to wait 1.5 - 2 weeks for a response (someone told me they answer emails in order of wedding date -- so the girls getting married right away that need answers right away get serviced first). If you're in a total rush, you could always have your travel agent call them directly... that works for me!

Best of luck. Let me know if you have any questions, I might be able to help (29 days until I'm there and counting!!)

Melaina

#3 donnaalec11

donnaalec11
      • 28 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:39 AM

thank you for your reply,  i thought something was going on there.  I was just worrying because its only just over a week ago that she sent me 3 or 4 emails and photos of wedding venues and menus,  i emailed back with questions and still no reply.  Good luck with your wedding,  i'm stressed and nervous with 18 weeks to go, You will have to let me know how things go. 

Thanks again

donna

#4 corbeil

corbeil
        • 190 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:21 PM

Melaina - I wish that was true. Our date is March 2 and they still haven't emailed me the form to fill out. I emailed them to get it, but I still haven't heard back, except for the email about the coordinator switch. Hopefully I will hear soon.

#5 Melaina

Melaina
          • 139 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:57 PM

Are you serious?? Wow, that's pretty tacky of them. I hope everything works out once you're down there. What day are you coming in? We're arriving on Saturday (Feb. 26). Have you picked your restaurant?

#6 corbeil

corbeil
            • 190 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:44 PM

We get there on Sunday the 27th. I think that we are going to go with the Brazilian because it will give everyone the most selection to chose from.

#7 Kbodchill

Kbodchill
              • 75 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:13 PM

Hi Donna,

Check out my last post on the GS brides forum:

http://www.bestdesti...80#post_1535688

I met with the coordinator last week and have some info on whats been going on with them. Hope that helps!

#8 michellekeays

michellekeays
                • 12 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:37 AM

Hey there! Im in the same boat as you ! My wedding is on October and I have sent a few emails with questions and i only get a relpy back once a month and it only answers one of my 10 questions. Its very frustrating. So I called to speak with her and it was the same thing, she was vety quick with me and didnt appreciate that I was calling from Canada. I dont know if shes just over worked but they need to have more ppl working as wedding help there ! Good luck to you !

#9 jemmabuls

jemmabuls
                  • 9 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:05 PM

does anyone have a list of all the extras such as flowers and cake upgrades they can send me please.

jemmabuls@gmail.com

#10 jemmabuls

jemmabuls
                    • 9 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:07 PM

hi, are you able to share the info they sent you, im curious to see there menu and extra options. 

jemmabuls@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users