Sign in to follow this  

I am doing oot bags for my daughter that is getting married at Dreams Punta Cana, I want to attach tags to the bags but I am having a difficult time on what to put on them... do I say it is from my husband and I, daughter does not live near us so she has not seen anything that I have put together but knows I did something. Any ideas what I should put on the tags.....this something that I wanted to do for the guests that are attending. Please any ideas we fly out on Feb 20th and her wedding is Feb 24.

On each bag I will be putting the guest(s) name on the tag.  I do not think you have to write who it is from.  How will the guests be getting the bags?  Will they be delivered to their resort rooms by resort staff or will your daughter and fiance be welcoming them and handing out the OOT bags?  We plan on welcoming our guests as they arrive to the resort with the OOT bags. 

My daughter and her fiance arrive a day before us - I am not sure if she will hand them out, most likely she will. I will be bringing everthing down.

Here are my tags... I suppose you could just do away with the names

DSCN2578.JPG

And here are some more examples

25 4 inch Round Tiffany Turquoise Starfish Welcome tags for Destination and Wedding gifts Customizable

50 Hawaiian Flower 2 inch Round Beach Wedding Thank you tags for gifts, wine bottles, favors

25 4 inch Round Garden Wedding OOT Thank you tags for gifts, wine bottles, favors

50 2 inch Round Beach Wedding Thank you tags for gifts, wine bottles, favors

Does any one have a template for those little welcome cards you are putting on the OOT bags! They are So cute!!! Did you make them or have them made?