Jennifer or Angelina???

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 kya101

• 645 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:42 PM

I am bored tonight (nothing good on tv and my son is in bed and FI is on night shift)

I am soooo a Jen fan, I totally would not even watch Mr and Mrs Smith when it came out because of Jen and Brad's break up. Anyone else out there a Jen fan???? Or are you a Angie fan????  

#2 merrylee

• 687 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:38 PM

I don't really think I'm a fan of either and I am definitely not a huge Brad fan either.  Although I guess I'd say I've been a fan of Angelina's longer ever since Hackers.  But again they are both so very different that I like them in the roles that they play.  And I HAD to see Mr & Mrs Smith only because I loved the plot line,

#3 jystar13

• 185 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:02 PM

totally jennifer! :)

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#4 kya101

• 645 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:23 AM

I used to like Angelina, but I'm a huge Friends fan so when her and Brad split I had to take Jen's side :) Brad and Angie are too much for me.

#5 boscobel

• VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:26 AM

I used to be a big fan of all of them, but when all that went down, I was def Team Jen.  I've lost respect for both Brad and Angelina and will love Jennifer forever.  I don't hate B or A, but I'm really not a fan of them together.

#6 snowbeltchick

• 192 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:34 PM

Jen all the way!

#7 popo28

• 32 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:14 AM

Team Angelina! i used to love Jen but I feel like the pitty she got from the break up was dragged out for waaay too long. I mean B and A have kids of their own and are living their lives for years, get over it already. I find her annoying now. I feel bad that ppl called Angelina a home wrecker...hello if a man is happy in his marriage hes not just gonna leave and she is the one who gave him a family he wanted so why does everyone pitty Jen so much. If their marriage was happy then they'd still be together. I don't approve of cheating but it wasn't a sex thing...they genuenely fell in love and have a family now. How can you hate on that. Plus angelina does so much charity in dangerous places.... I admire her for that. 

#8 boscobel

• VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:18 PM

I don't think Jen expects any pity though, I think that's all a media hype now.  I feel bad for her that they try to put that spin on it like she's still desperately heartbroken after all these years.  Since so much time has passed since the breakup, I don't really look at it as who I want Brad with anymore, now it's just who do I like better.  I love Jen, I think she's a real person.  Angelina and Brad do great charity and have a nice family and all that, but I just don't connect to them.  I'm not interested in watching movies with them,, I'm just eh about them.  Jen, I feel like I would love to hang out with her, she just seems fun and real.

#9 blakeilso

• 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:46 PM

Definitely Jennifer. Angelina neither has class nor an elegant appeal - in my opinion she is just a rich version of a redneck with a lot of issues that she loves to show in public and gossip magazines. Jennifer on the other hand has a great style, a very healthy and good look and appears so beautifully nice, that you can easily imagine yourself being best friends with her.

#10 Jamaica2012

• 176 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:17 PM

I have not seen it yet but its on my list. Sounds interesting

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users