Dreams Questions? Anyone? Anyone?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 AmyB2011

• 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:18 PM

Getting married there May 2012 and have a ton of questions!!!

The important ones right now are:

1. Anyone have any pictures of the family suites? Cant find them anywhere.

2. Anyone have any pics of the bourdeax (spelling?) terrace? I presume that is the only location for groups of 40 under? Is there anything better anyone want to mention?

3. Dinner selections Silver or Gold package?

4. Wedding photographer at the hotel any good?

Those are my immediate concerns . . . I cant seem to find these answers in the forum.

Thanks SO SO Much!

#2 farlem311

• 219 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:40 AM

These questions can be answered in the Dreams Punta Cana Brides.  You will see TONS of pics, although I am unsure they have pics of the rooms.  There are pics decorated and not decorated in wedding stuff.  Take a look.

#3 jpeguero

• 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:43 AM

Hi Amy,

Congratulations!!! I have a question for you. Do you have your date confirmed with the hotel?  I am getting married there too on May 2012. I am confirmed with the hotel but I'm waitting for the judge to confirmed the date.

#4 AmyB2011

• 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:21 AM

Hey! Thats great!

Nothing confirmed, Im having a hard time confirming because I dont know rates yet from my agent to see which week is better/cheaper . . .did yo ujust book without knowing the rates?

When is your date?

Im working with Carolina?

Anyways chatted with a bride that just got back from there and learned alot, its a great resort!

#5 KCB2011

• 308 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:38 PM

Are you getting married at Dreams Punta Cana?  There are 3 different Dreams resorts in the DR and they all have a little bit different pricing/info, etc.  I just wanted to clarify because I can help if its Dreams La Romana but not for Dreams Punta Cana!

#6 ska2m

• Site Supporter
            • 150 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:48 AM

You girls should totally go to the Dreams Punta Cana Bride, like Farlem mentioned above, all this info is there and the other brides there are very nice, we exchange info daily! =)

#7 HWRichardson

• 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:17 AM

I have a questions for you?  I'm getting married in August 2012 and am confused as to which hotel to reserve for our wedding? Are the rates good?

#8 mandys

• 181 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:48 PM

I have read here and there that the resort photographer is not that good. Also, they are very expensive. You can totally find a local photographer in the area to do your wedding for much cheaper. Thats what Im going to do. I am pretty sure on using Caribbean Emotions. They have a website and facebook page. 

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
                  April 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users