Sign in to follow this  
AmyB2011

Dreams Questions? Anyone? Anyone?

Getting married there May 2012 and have a ton of questions!!!

The important ones right now are:

1. Anyone have any pictures of the family suites? Cant find them anywhere.

2. Anyone have any pics of the bourdeax (spelling?) terrace? I presume that is the only location for groups of 40 under? Is there anything better anyone want to mention?

3. Dinner selections Silver or Gold package?

4. Wedding photographer at the hotel any good?

Those are my immediate concerns . . . I cant seem to find these answers in the forum.

Thanks SO SO Much!

These questions can be answered in the Dreams Punta Cana Brides.  You will see TONS of pics, although I am unsure they have pics of the rooms.  There are pics decorated and not decorated in wedding stuff.  Take a look.

Hi Amy,

Congratulations!!! I have a question for you. Do you have your date confirmed with the hotel?  I am getting married there too on May 2012. I am confirmed with the hotel but I'm waitting for the judge to confirmed the date.

Hey! Thats great!

Nothing confirmed, Im having a hard time confirming because I dont know rates yet from my agent to see which week is better/cheaper . . .did yo ujust book without knowing the rates?

When is your date?

Im working with Carolina?

Anyways chatted with a bride that just got back from there and learned alot, its a great resort!

Amy

Are you getting married at Dreams Punta Cana?  There are 3 different Dreams resorts in the DR and they all have a little bit different pricing/info, etc.  I just wanted to clarify because I can help if its Dreams La Romana but not for Dreams Punta Cana!

You girls should totally go to the Dreams Punta Cana Bride, like Farlem mentioned above, all this info is there and the other brides there are very nice, we exchange info daily! =)

I have read here and there that the resort photographer is not that good. Also, they are very expensive. You can totally find a local photographer in the area to do your wedding for much cheaper. Thats what Im going to do. I am pretty sure on using Caribbean Emotions. They have a website and facebook page.