Photo

Wedding in St Thomas any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jenn2

Jenn2
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:12 PM

I recently hired Leslie from Perfect Weddings of St Thomas has anyone used her? I also book Blue Glass Photography does anyone have any info about either. We are getting married on 11/11/11 and have decided what beach we are having the ceremony or the after dinner reception I was hoping that yall could help me get ideas and some references in St Thomas. 

We are decided between the Frenchmans Reef or the Ritz to stay. 

Lindqust beach or Blue Beards for the ceremony. 

Im feeling lost and would love yall's help. 

#2 StThomas2011

StThomas2011
    • 41 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:26 PM

How many people are you having?  Lindquist is beautiful, but depending on the tide, there isn't much space for chairs. 

#3 kim0806

kim0806
      • 170 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:02 AM

Jenn, we have Blueglass booked for our August 2011 wedding in St John, so I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.  We tried to get Sage Parker and Kelly O, but neither were available.  I think that Blueglass will do a really wonderful job though. 

Good luck with your planning!!

#4 kokalloa

kokalloa
        • 16 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:07 AM

I attended a wedding at the Frenchman's Reef and spent 8 days there....it is lovely, large and was a beautiful week.  Also went to the Ritz for a couples massage on the beach and cocktails later.  You really cannot compare the two.  It's a Marriott and a Ritz.  Frechman's Reef is closer to "town", while the Ritz is off on its own stretch of the island.  If I were to go back to St. Thomas I would certainly stay at the Ritz (if prices aren't a factor, of course.)  

Your wedding be be beautiful!

#5 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
          • 166 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
          • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:13 AM

@kokalloa can you share more info about your couples massage/cocktails at the Ritz? Just curious if you got a package?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users