TTD justin alexander 8461 replica

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 magirl

magirl
  • 198 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:36 PM

http://www.justinale...2&entity_id=582

I got this from Monica bridal, it is very pretty! It just doesn't fit me right. The dress is very nice, stitching is good, lightweight with good boning. Skirt is plain tulle ballgown shape. Very feminine and pretty. I love this dress but I can't wear it. :(  I hope it find a good home with someone here!

$125 size 14 b40 w 31hips n/a

Let me know if you have any questions!

#2 chanelo

chanelo
    • 106 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:45 PM

Hi Magirl! Is this dress still available? If so, can I ask a few questions.

Do you think the dress is a good replica? The photos you have posted make the dress look a little lighter than the original - i.e. is the skirt as full as it looks in the original photo?

I am 6ft tall - is the dress very long or was it altered?

Can I ask what part of the dress doesnt fit and do you feel that it has something to do with how it was made? Because I am so tall I am a little nervous that the torso looks short and I am worried that the waist of the dress will be too high which will make my hips look even bigger than they already are!

Thanks in advance - I hope it's still available! :)

Pam

#3 magirl

magirl
      • 198 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:52 PM

well it doesn't work on my body, as I am shorter and lets say rounded. Since my chest is quite large it kinda looked like I just had these giant breasts that came to my tummy on top of being a little obsene. 

It would work well on someone thinner and less generously endowed. The waist sits at the natural waistline.

The dress is light, but not flimsy. The original might have another layer of tulle or two but honestly its pretty full.

I didn't get it custom cut so I think its 60 inches hollow to hem.

#4 chanelo

chanelo
        • 106 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:11 AM

great - I will PM you to follow up! :)

#5 magirl

magirl
          • 198 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:44 AM

sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users