Photo

groomsmen's gifts

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
  • 714 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:57 PM

WE are getting souveneir t-shirts from CAbo Wabo (quite expensive though - $ 25.00 each!), Reef sandals that they will also use for our wedding (the one with flask at bottom) and J&J Havanos cigars. We are also sponsoring fishing with Redrum for one day. Our boys are spoiled... just kidding! We don't really have a lot of people coming but those who are coming we just want to show our appreciation to them.

#22 flygirl

flygirl
    • 263 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:03 AM

how much is the fishing trip? Is it deep sea fishing? I wanted to plan something like that, but it all seemed so expensive!!!!

#23 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
      • 714 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:42 PM

You are right-- it can be expensive--it is a little over $600.00. And ideally the boat can only take about 4 people. So we are getting 2 fishing boats. November is a great month to fish in Cabo. They are world famous for marlin fishing.

#24 brigopens

brigopens
        • 247 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 01:53 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lauren c.
          what did you/are you giving the groomsmen? keith wants to give them an engraved flask but i don't think they'll ever use it! he tells me that i just don't understand b/c it's a guy thing.....

All of my guys are pretty big Eagles fans, so we thought it would be cool to get everyone new football jerseys with favorite players of theirs on them... They'll all definitely use them, and it should make for some great pictures!!!
          Our Bridal Party in Mexico

#25 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:56 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by brigopens
            All of my guys are pretty big Eagles fans, so we thought it would be cool to get everyone new football jerseys with favorite players of theirs on them... They'll all definitely use them, and it should make for some great pictures!!!
            That is such a great gift!!! FI would freak out if he got that!

#26 coreyphil

coreyphil
            • 497 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:17 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lizz
              To be honest, my FI has about 3 of these flasks from weddings he was in, and I have NEVER seen him use them.
              Ditto --- My FI's has a few from being a groomsmen - they are nice and engraved ... but collecting dust!

#27 brigopens

brigopens
              • 247 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:28 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by coreyphil
                Ditto --- My FI's has a few from being a groomsmen - they are nice and engraved ... but collecting dust!
                I have flasks, beer steins, mugs, etc... All are very nice, but most never get used.

It was my goal to avoid this, and thus the idea for jerseys. I'm way too practical to get something that people won't be using!!!

Hardest part for me was figuring out what player and color to get for each guy!!!
                Our Bridal Party in Mexico

#28 rob4ever

rob4ever
                • 53 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 03:55 PM

We bought them their linen shirts to wear at the wedding and reef leather flip-flops. It's not very exciting, but definitely added up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users