Sign in to follow this  
*JillD*

How are you doing your hair?

I like the 1st & 3rd on shelly just posted. I think that's what I want. I want something curly, but not really curly. My hair is straight so I don't think I'll look like me with a lot of curls. So I like when it has that curly up do look, but not really with curls. Then a part of me wants to go all crazy with the curls for once. I've never had ringlets. Maybe I should save it for a different event though. I can't wait for my hair to grow out so i can start playing with it!!

Hey Shelley I like that 2nd one you just posted. Question how long do you think her hair was? Mine is 2 inches past my shoulders. I'm scared won't have enough hair to do an updo sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
this one?? probably not very long, you cn actually see some of here hair sticking out straight....
Yeah, thanks. Well that makes me feel better. hair dressers are amazing and you are fabulous Shelley!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
her are more that I have saved:

Click the image to open in full size.

I love this one!

Okay, shelley I have a question. My hair does not like humidity, but usually when I have it done they put so much hairspray in it that it doesn't get frizzy. Do you think if I did this style and they used a lot of hairspray that it would be okay, or do you think the humidity would get to it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
I love this one!

Okay, shelley I have a question. My hair does not like humidity, but usually when I have it done they put so much hairspray in it that it doesn't get frizzy. Do you think if I did this style and they used a lot of hairspray that it would be okay, or do you think the humidity would get to it?
I would definitely use some biosilk, so cute down on the frizziness, and also maybe some rollers on wet hair or even hot rollers would keep your hair curly and cut down on the frizziness....