Sign in to follow this  
*JillD*

How are you doing your hair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
Julie I love the front on the 2nd one. The front is the part I'm really unsure about, I don't think I want it to be too flat, its really going to show in pictures so I want to really like it!
I agree, I like the front of number 2 and the back of number 3, and another one that Tami posted, the brunette, so I might do something like that.

I kind of like this one too:

Click the image to open in full size.

I also have pictures of Ann & Edytas hair in my file and I think the first pic you posted Julie, and a bunch of others, I think my hair will be a combination of all of them.

My girlfriend did my hair, I wanted something really simple that still looked like me, I also wanted it really tight because the beach can be so windy. I let Omura do what she wanted to do and I was happy with it, it didn't move until I wanted to take it out. Here is a pic of the bun she did.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittneyD View Post
Ann...I love your hair. It was beautiful. I might have to steal it for my wedding.
thank you very much!

I just had to comment that I love this thread and you girls rock! keep em comming! heheheheh

I am so glad I found this thread as I've really been looking for some hair inspiration! I found some great pics on here, thanks very much ladies!

Ann, you hair was beautiful, I really liked how it looked with your veil!

I am still so undecided what I'm going to do... I think a soft updo would be nice, no clue yet if I'll have a veil... I really like the look/idea of just flowers in my hair but I also want to look like a bride and nothing says bride like a veil! wink.gif

Please keep posting the hair pics ladies! I will try to find some too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhein View Post
Amy - your hair looked gorgeous also!
oh thats now me :) I want my hair like hers. (but thanks!)