I bought some super comfy flip flops by Reef. Then ran out to Michaels and purchased white satin ribbon, sparkly rinestones, and a couple of bunches of white flowers. After wrapping the flip flops in the white ribbon (with the help of double sided sticky tape and a little hot glue), I trimmed off some of the wire from the bunches of flowers, stuck the wire through the ribbon and hot glued them down to be safe. Then I hot glued the rinestones to the ribbon. And voila! What's also nice is that if I want, I can remove the decorations post wedding and just wear the flip flops as they were when I bought them :-) Here's a few pics including one before and after. 

photo.JPGphoto-1.JPGphoto-2.JPG

Great job!!!

Originally Posted by jinxd31 View Post

I bought some super comfy flip flops by Reef. Then ran out to Michaels and purchased white satin ribbon, sparkly rinestones, and a couple of bunches of white flowers. After wrapping the flip flops in the white ribbon (with the help of double sided sticky tape and a little hot glue), I trimmed off some of the wire from the bunches of flowers, stuck the wire through the ribbon and hot glued them down to be safe. Then I hot glued the rinestones to the ribbon. And voila! What's also nice is that if I want, I can remove the decorations post wedding and just wear the flip flops as they were when I bought them :-) Here's a few pics including one before and after. 

photo.JPGphoto-1.JPGphoto-2.JPG

I did this too!

At first I was trying to glue on pearls or rhinestones in strips and it wasn't working (didn't think to do them individually as above), but then what i did was buy clip on earring backings, and hot glued white flowers to them and wola, you can either where them normally or with a clip on flower.