debbiedoyle
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:20 PM

Love the idea of the medicine bags.

#22 bride2be31011

bride2be31011
    • 79 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:21 AM

The labels I got are by Avery and are 1 x 2 5/8.  I got them at Walmart for like $7 and there is a template on Microsoft Word that I used.  It's the one that is for 30 address labels and can be used with Avery 5160 or 8160.  Here is my file, let me know if it doesn't work for some reason!

Originally Posted by sharlie 

Do mind me asking what size labels did you use for the jewerly bags? do you mind posting your template? thanks

Attached Files

#23 KelandJay81

KelandJay81
      • 158 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:38 PM

Looks great! I like the idea of putting the advil and motion sickness pills in plastic baggies! I have been looking everywhere for the individually priced advil and can't seem to find them a nywhere.

Great work!

Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica
        January 12, 2012

51 Booked!!! Wooooo hoooo!
        Our Wedding Website

#24 angel1929

angel1929
        • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:48 PM

I think you did a great job.  I have been struggling with the type of bag to purchase for my goodies but I think the bags you purchased from Michael's will do just fine.  I found a website that has travel size items that will be perfect for my OOT bags (www.minimus.biz).  They carry items such as individual packaged tylenol, sunblock, and band aids.  My wedding is in June but I have already started purchasing items when sales and coupons were available. 

#25 bride2be31011

bride2be31011
          • 79 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:59 PM

Angel1929, that's exactly what I did.  Purchased items way in advance!! Definitely saves you a lot of headache and you can play around with stuff to make sure it looks exactly how you want it to look. It's great being organized and ahead of schedule!

I think you did a great job.  I have been struggling with the type of bag to purchase for my goodies but I think the bags you purchased from Michael's will do just fine.  I found a website that has travel size items that will be perfect for my OOT bags (www.minimus.biz).  They carry items such as individual packaged tylenol, sunblock, and band aids.  My wedding is in June but I have already started purchasing items when sales and coupons were available. 

#26 Espejo2be

Espejo2be
            • 170 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:03 AM

So cute!! LOVE the fish idea!! :)

#27 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
              • 190 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

Super Cute and Affordable! Your guest will be trilled to receive them.

#28 Line M

Line M
                • 171 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:19 AM

Great bags!

Re Minimus

Love that site but did you notice that they don't have sun burn cream? trying to find that in travel size

#29 blondy

blondy
                  • 133 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:33 PM

Very nice!

We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#30 angel1929

angel1929
                    • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:21 PM

I just purchased a case of 24 1 ounce SPF 30 Banana Boat sunscreen from Amazon.com via Minimus.biz for less than $40.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users