Photo

Clip in hair extensions! 18 inch dark blonde/light brown, only used twice!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Teira1031

Teira1031
  • 766 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:40 PM

I am selling a 7 piece human hair extension set. They are light brown/ dark blonde weave look. You can wash, dry, curl, flat iron or however else you like to style your hair. They've only been worn twice for my BD shoot & wedding day. Just reduced price now Asking $100 plus shipping or feel free to make an offer! I can also post pictures if anybody is interested!

here is the link to my BD pics thread so you can see how they look in the hair and the true color.
    http://www.bestdesti...bd-pics-finally

#2 jblancas

jblancas
    • 7 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:22 PM

Hi, Is this still for sale? Thanks, Jessica Jblancas22@hotmail.com

#3 Sherio9090

Sherio9090
      • 71 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:55 AM

Hi Teira,

Not sure if Jblancas got to this before me.

I was thinking I wanted to add extensions to my hair for my wedding and love your BD pics and your hair in them. 

I also noticed that we have very similar engagement rings did you end up needing to get a wedding band that went around the halo?

Thanks for your time.

Sheri

#4 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:13 AM

Hi! The extensions are still available if youre interested :) They worked out great for my BD shoot & the wedding. My engagement ring actually came as a set with 2 bands, one on each side

Hi Teira,

Not sure if Jblancas got to this before me.

I was thinking I wanted to add extensions to my hair for my wedding and love your BD pics and your hair in them. 

I also noticed that we have very similar engagement rings did you end up needing to get a wedding band that went around the halo?

Thanks for your time.

Sheri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users