Do you ever get mad enough

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
  • 355 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:43 AM

Hey Girls....

Just thought I would ask... have you ever gotten so mad at your FI that you just took of the ring the threw it LOL?  And then five minutes later you want it back ????

#2 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
    • Banned
    • 630 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:02 AM

I haven't gotten mad enough to think about giving it back, but I have definitely thought "I am glad he isn't proposing to me now, because he would have gotten a different answer."

#3 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:26 AM

I have gotten so mad that I have taken it off and slammed it down on the dresser but Ive never thrown it lol

#4 islandbride8

islandbride8
        • 315 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:23 AM

Lol.  Hate to admit it, but.... FI and i were in an arguement in the car one afternoon and when we pulled into the driveway i got out of the car and and threw it at him.  BIG MISTAKE.  in his anger he didn't try to catch it and it went rolling around in the parking lot.  took me 3 1/2 hours to find it under one of my neighbor's cars  Learned my lesson big time.  I spent the entire afternoon sobbing as i looked for it thinking i would never see it again.  Feeling like that taught me a big lesson about putting things into perspective.  I don't think it's right to take it off (let alone throwing it, lol) and I can't even imagine how i'd feel if, when we're married, he took his ring off out of anger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users