Photo

Room Blocks, Deposits & Group Rates...Oh My!! TA Help Needed!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 perry1217

perry1217
  • 355 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:43 PM

Dude, Teresa rocks my socks!  I can't even believe how much stress she took off my shoulders!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:30 PM

just a heads up that the ticket system was down for almost 2 weeks (server issues) so if you sent a request in and did not hear a response that was why.

please resend.  I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by perry1217 

Dude, Teresa rocks my socks!  I can't even believe how much stress she took off my shoulders!

that's GREAT!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 Sherio9090

Sherio9090
    • 71 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:00 AM

Hi Everyone,
      I'm still trying to figure this website out, but am so greatful that it exists, don't think I would have even gotten to this point without it.

However, I'm getting to the stage of needing to get in touch with a TA (our date is 2/20/12 in Punta Cana)  and I am not sure to how to contact a TA on this site. I saw a couple of you mentioned a banner, but I don't see it. 

I know Patty is supposed to be the DR contact, just not sure how to go about getting in touch with her.

Thanks for any help you all might be able to offer.

#15 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:17 PM

Sherio9090 - you can send Tammy Host a PM (private message) and she will connect you with a TA who will assist you with what you need. 

Originally Posted by Sherio9090 

Hi Everyone,
        I'm still trying to figure this website out, but am so greatful that it exists, don't think I would have even gotten to this point without it.

However, I'm getting to the stage of needing to get in touch with a TA (our date is 2/20/12 in Punta Cana)  and I am not sure to how to contact a TA on this site. I saw a couple of you mentioned a banner, but I don't see it. 

I know Patty is supposed to be the DR contact, just not sure how to go about getting in touch with her.

Thanks for any help you all might be able to offer.

#16 Sherio9090

Sherio9090
        • 71 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

Thank you Brenners!

I really appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.

I'm finally starting figure everything out, I contacted TA Patty via PM and she responded right away.

This site is amazing, thank goodness it exists, I would be even more lost than I already am.

Wish I was one of those girls who has been planning my wedding since I was 5, certainly could have used the jump start

#17 Brenners

Brenners
          • 807 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:10 PM

It is tough to get started - especially when you don't even know where the starting point is located!  Just connecting with a TA is a HUGE step in the right direction and will make your life so much easier!  Good luck with your planning!

Originally Posted by Sherio9090 

Thank you Brenners!

I really appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.

I'm finally starting figure everything out, I contacted TA Patty via PM and she responded right away.

This site is amazing, thank goodness it exists, I would be even more lost than I already am.

Wish I was one of those girls who has been planning my wedding since I was 5, certainly could have used the jump start

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users