Photo

All RiuOR Noon or Earlier Brides...What can we do until 6PM??????

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#71 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
  • 203 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 05:48 PM

I am waiting for him to get home and we are going out.....lol

#72 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
    • 679 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:29 AM

Congrats on the new time Lizz!
      Brittney & Peter
      July 12, 2008
      Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#73 chicago88

chicago88
      • 699 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:23 PM

That's awesome that you got an earlier time Lizz!!

I'm leaning towards the Plantation for 4 hours w/ the DJ. I e-mailed Chandlyn & she said it is available if I want to do that. Let me know what you decide...

Therese & Jay
        Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
        http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#74 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by chicago88
          That's awesome that you got an earlier time Lizz!!

I'm leaning towards the Plantation for 4 hours w/ the DJ. I e-mailed Chandlyn & she said it is available if I want to do that. Let me know what you decide...
          I'm also leaning towards that. It is more expensive, but then we don't all have to pick up and move. I also emailed Chandlyn and she said it is available, so I'll probably end up doing that.

#75 chicago88

chicago88
          • 699 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lizz
            I'm also leaning towards that. It is more expensive, but then we don't all have to pick up and move. I also emailed Chandlyn and she said it is available, so I'll probably end up doing that.
            Yeah, I like the idea that we can stay put for 4 hours then go to the disco if we decide. I'll probably go with that too!

Therese & Jay
            Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
            http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#76 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 08:32 PM

I was about to order my invitations the other day and thought I'd check one last time to see if my time could be moved any later. This is the response I got today

Dear Elizabeth,
              Thank you for contacting RIU Sales Wedding Department
              I apologize for the delay in my response due to the high volume of e-mails we receive everyday.
              I am very glad to inform you that I have the 4:00 pm available on May 16th at the Ocho Rios. I just had a cancellation at that time and now it can be for you.
              I will proceed to make the pertinent changes in your request to 4:00 pm.
              I will also send you a new confirmation code to your e-mail address in order so you can re-confirm the wedding by submiting all the information online.
              If you shall require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
              Warm Regards,
              Carolina Miranda
              Weddings Sales Coordinator
              Ocho Rios & Negril, Jamaica
              Weddings By Riu
              America's Division
              Email: weddings05@riu.com
              Wedding Packages by Destination. Honeymoon Holidays. Weddings by Riu

#77 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
              • 298 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 08:36 PM

Glad to hear the good news. The 4pm slot is the most convenient slot to have. Everything flows better (just my opinion).

#78 jmhein

jmhein
                • 665 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 08:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lizz
                  I was about to order my invitations the other day and thought I'd check one last time to see if my time could be moved any later. This is the response I got today

Dear Elizabeth,
                  Thank you for contacting RIU Sales Wedding Department
                  I apologize for the delay in my response due to the high volume of e-mails we receive everyday.
                  I am very glad to inform you that I have the 4:00 pm available on May 16th at the Ocho Rios. I just had a cancellation at that time and now it can be for you.
                  I will proceed to make the pertinent changes in your request to 4:00 pm.
                  I will also send you a new confirmation code to your e-mail address in order so you can re-confirm the wedding by submiting all the information online.
                  If you shall require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
                  Warm Regards,
                  Carolina Miranda
                  Weddings Sales Coordinator
                  Ocho Rios & Negril, Jamaica
                  Weddings By Riu
                  America's Division
                  Email: weddings05@riu.com
                  Wedding Packages by Destination. Honeymoon Holidays. Weddings by Riu
                  Wow, that's GREAT news Lizz!! You must be so excited!
                  ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#79 DLyteful

DLyteful
                  • 879 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:32 PM

Good news Lizz!!!!! Now 1 less thing to worry about! Good thing you have it one last shot.

#80 AlmostMrsForbes

AlmostMrsForbes
                    • 238 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 03:55 PM

Hi!

How can you girls tell when other peoples' times are? My TA booked my time slot with Chandlyn, and I haven't received a confirmation code or anything from the TA (althought I'm hoping she has it).

Is there a way to look on the RIU website and see what is avaialble?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users