Jump to content

Photo

All RiuOR Noon or Earlier Brides...What can we do until 6PM??????


  • Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#41 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

    Posted 25 August 2007 - 11:45 AM

    Just to add a different perspective to this... I was out last night with my sisters and their friends and I was asking them about what I should do. They told me that we are in Jamaica at an AI and no matter what people are going to have a good time, whether it's an hour or 5 hours between the ceremony and reception. They told me to stop worrying so much, that everyone can go back to doing their own thing or go to the bar with us and meet up for dinner. So, I'll keep trying to think of ideas; but I think that they're right and I should just relax and let it be if I don't come up with some brilliant plan.

    #42 LaROR

    LaROR
    • Newbie
    • 28 posts

      Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:12 AM

      I started this thread because this question has been driving me insane. I would like to thank all of you ladies for all the helpful and useful information and ideas. The Riu brides are the greatest! Early brides should have a lot of options to consider now.

      I'm so glad I found you all to share ideas with. Robert left for Iraq this morning. This has been the worst day and I know the longest night ever!!! He has been right by my side for every decision that has been made for our wedding. Even the tiniest details...like font types!! It helps to know that you all are out there now.

      For all of you with faith...please keep our soldiers in your daily prayers.

      Thanks again for all the great info!!

      Tee Tee, I'm holding it down girl!!

      #43 RiuBride2b

      RiuBride2b
      • Jr. Member
      • 298 posts

        Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:49 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by LaROR
        I started this thread because this question has been driving me insane. I would like to thank all of you ladies for all the helpful and useful information and ideas. The Riu brides are the greatest! Early brides should have a lot of options to consider now.

        I'm so glad I found you all to share ideas with. Robert left for Iraq this morning. This has been the worst day and I know the longest night ever!!! He has been right by my side for every decision that has been made for our wedding. Even the tiniest details...like font types!! It helps to know that you all are out there now.

        For all of you with faith...please keep our soldiers in your daily prayers.

        Thanks again for all the great info!!

        Tee Tee, I'm holding it down girl!!

        Robert will be fine. He has your love and dedication to keep him warm at night and your thoughts and prayers to get him through his days.

        I know you can hold it down! You have all of these absolutely lovely ladies including myself to help you when you need it. You also know you can give me a call whenever things get a little crazy.

        I'm here for you girl!

        #44 LaROR

        LaROR
        • Newbie
        • 28 posts

          Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:52 PM

          Thanks Tee Tee!!!!

          Robert called tonight

          He has made it to Kuwait safely. He will be flying to Iraq tomorrow or Tuesday morning.

          I have been forwarding Robert all the info you have been sending me. He said you girls will probably become life long friends, considering we will always have the same anniversary. I think he's right.

          #45 Spazz

          Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

            Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:45 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by LaROR
            He has made it to Kuwait safely. He will be flying to Iraq tomorrow or Tuesday morning.
            I'm glad to hear he made it there safely. Keep us updated. He's in my thoughts.

            #46 LaROR

            LaROR
            • Newbie
            • 28 posts

              Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:06 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by lizz10179
              I'm glad to hear he made it there safely. Keep us updated. He's in my thoughts.
              Will do! Thanks a million!!!

              #47 pouchie

              pouchie
              • Jr. Member
              • 189 posts

                Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:37 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by lizz10179
                Just to add a different perspective to this... I was out last night with my sisters and their friends and I was asking them about what I should do. They told me that we are in Jamaica at an AI and no matter what people are going to have a good time, whether it's an hour or 5 hours between the ceremony and reception. They told me to stop worrying so much, that everyone can go back to doing their own thing or go to the bar with us and meet up for dinner. So, I'll keep trying to think of ideas; but I think that they're right and I should just relax and let it be if I don't come up with some brilliant plan.
                I totally agreee with your sister. My wedding is at 1:00 and at first I was thinking the same thing as you guys. My FI and I have talked to a bunch of guests that are coming and they are completely happy just hanging out around the resort until the reception.

                #48 LaROR

                LaROR
                • Newbie
                • 28 posts

                  Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:35 AM

                  KEEP HOPE ALIVE LADIES!!!!!!!!

                  I regret to inform you all that I am no longer a noon bride! I purchased a $10 phone card on the website below. I called 011-52-984-877-2320 to find out if the 2 pm bride was confimed...SHE WAS NOT. They moved me to her spot and gave me a new confirmation number.

                  St. Pierre & Miquelon Calling Cards - Phone Cards St. Pierre & Miquelon

                  God is soooo Good!!!! I still have some time before six so I am still considering all the suggestions you all have posted.

                  Girls, call yourself to ensure the later slots are confirmed!!!

                  #49 LaROR

                  LaROR
                  • Newbie
                  • 28 posts

                    Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:40 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lizz10179
                    I'm glad to hear he made it there safely. Keep us updated. He's in my thoughts.
                    Thank you!!! I like the new pic. Robert called last night...he made it to Balid, Iraq safely. It was about 8 pm for me, 4 am for him. Thank you ladies for the support!!!!

                    God Bless all of you!

                    #50 Spazz

                    Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

                      Posted 29 August 2007 - 12:53 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LaROR
                      KEEP HOPE ALIVE LADIES!!!!!!!!

                      I regret to inform you all that I am no longer a noon bride! I purchased a $10 phone card on the website below. I called 011-52-984-877-2320 to find out if the 2 pm bride was confimed...SHE WAS NOT. They moved me to her spot and gave me a new confirmation number.

                      St. Pierre & Miquelon Calling Cards - Phone Cards St. Pierre & Miquelon

                      God is soooo Good!!!! I still have some time before six so I am still considering all the suggestions you all have posted.

                      Girls, call yourself to ensure the later slots are confirmed!!!

                      Yeah! That's so great! I have emailed the Corporate RIU 2 times now and they have told me that there have been no cancellations on my day yet. I wonder if I call, it I'll get a different answer...hmmm?!?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users