45 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:38 PM

This site has some awesome designers on it like Badgely Mischka, Nicole Miller,  and BCBG.

Great for wedding dresses, trash the dress, bridesmaid dresses and even welcome dinner/rehearsel dinner dresses.

Saw some awesome dresses for like $100.

Ideeli.com

this one was only $76

SUE-4h3z-027-1_1_grid_imagegrid_image240x340.jpg

this one was only $86

TAD-7ali-001-1_grid_imagegrid_image240x340.jpg

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

there "all things wedding" SALE starts on wednesday if you have not registered you should!

www.ideeli.com

In-between the popping of the question and the popping of the cork, pop into our Ready, Set, Wed! sales for everything gorgeous for your Big Day. Choose from a huge selection of wedding gowns from Nicole Miller, Christina Wu, Dere Kiang, and more – all stunningly gorgeous, yet utterly returnable if you decide on a different dream dress. And since your glam gown is just the beginning, we have almost everything else to complete the fantasy: precious underpinnings from Cosabella for the honeymoon, giftware from Mikasa, Namb© for romantic dinners to come, plus Badgley Mischka watches, Jessica McClintock evening bags, and so much more.

The Ready, Set, Wed fun begins Wednesday, January 26. So that you don't miss a minute of it, here's our schedule of the festivities (er, sales):

Wednesday, January 26
Sweet Somethings (multi-brand intimates)
Set the Table (multi-brand home goods)
Shoe Perfection (multi-brand shoes)
Big Day Dresses (multi-brand gowns)
Belargo (jewelry)
Badgley Mischka (watches)
Jessica McClintock (handbags)
Brilliant Diamonds (jewelry)
Thompson London (cufflinks)
Beau-Coup Party Favors
Jami Saunders Photography

Thursday, January 27
Wei-Lang Spa (New York spa)
Essensuals London (Los Angeles salon)
Brown Sugar (San Francisco airbrush tanning)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
  • Site Supporter
  • 340 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:07 AM

Thank you Tammy! Great Site!!

#4 nadennec

nadennec
    • 215 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:18 AM

I'll have to check it out!!!

Nadenne C

#5 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:22 AM

OMG thoese are awesome!!!!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
        ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#6 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
        • 447 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:48 AM

Hi! I found the great site..Thanks! But where did you find the two dresses that you posted? i couldnt find them!

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 

Hi! I found the great site..Thanks! But where did you find the two dresses that you posted? i couldnt find them!

their sales only last like 2 days so those were the dresses that were on sale last week...

they usually bring them back again so watch your emails.

i was hoping some bdw bride was able to buy the dresses because they were such a steal...i was tempted to buy them and resell on the buy/sell/trade section.

Awards and recognition: 

#8 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:53 AM

Yeah I was looking for the top one too.  I love it!!!!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
            ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:55 AM

that designer is suzie chu or something like that...she had similiar dresses in black, pink, beige...they were so cute...usually about $400.

today they have badgely mischka wedding shoes:

$109

BAG-47xv-011-1_grid_imagegrid_image240x340.jpg

$89

BAD-9jlf-019-1_grid_imagegrid_image240x340.jpg

$89

BAD-9jlz-011-1_grid_imagegrid_image240x340.jpg

nicolle miller wedding dress $269

NIC-bi73-006-0138-1_grid_imagegrid_image240x340.jpg

and lots of wedding lingerie!

Awards and recognition: 

#10 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
            • 447 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:18 AM

Oh bummer! But thank you so much for the heads up about the site! I will keep watching my email! I did buy the coupon for the wedding favors on the site though! Great deal!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users